Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

Honestly just a better sim engine, but we have absolutely no control over it haha. Maybe if it's done live and you can get representatives from each of the teams to come onto the streams for it, maybe the "skills competition" could be some of the all star participants playing some sort of game or activity, could make it fun to watch

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

There are really not a lot of things you can do in modern sports to get me interested personally in all-star games. My immediate first reaction is to stop cross  play between conferences to make it a lot more special. So that and the championship series/game is the only chance to see certain players play against each other. 

60 words

i would like for the all star game to be sponsored by SHL Kush, the Simulation Hockey League's former premier sponsor and led by former SHL superstar, Augustus Wang

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Well I'm not very invested right now, but if there was a giveaway that I will never win would make me see it. It's kind of sad

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Sorry, I am not much use here as I don't watch many streams. There are some other interesting ideas though and wish you the best of luck with it.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I think for the all star games, a commentary would be the best. pre-recorded with commentary. Because it doesnt have any real stakes you can get creative with it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'd just like to see a bit more transparency in the ballots, and at the end of the day a higher sense of respect and understanding towards the ASG committee from the league. Not all can be perfect and we need to be grateful for the people putting in the effort!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

It would be cool to have the all star game ran through NHL or something that has a better visual component to it. The game should be something fun that people can enjoy. As much as I appreciate the work of the sim team the visual representation FHM has sucks eggs.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

The thing that I would like to see in the all-star game is more hockey fights, everyone likes more physicality so it would be really neat to see everyone in the sim be selected to the role Policeman and see if we get some good old fashion brawls.

I would like to see the all star have a draft instead of just being by conference. Let players from the two conferences mingle and just have fun

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

I would like to see every SHL player in the All Star Game created as a wrestler in WWE 2K23. I want them all to duke it out, and the winner of a gigantic royale rumble to be awarded with 5 TPE.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Rosters created for NHL 23 would be sweet but I know that takes a lot of work to make happen. Skills competition consisting of basigames? phone games?

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I actually want less from the league. I don’t need the all star game, I don’t need the IIHF. Just give me the league. Pauses between the seasons for feel like a longer period than the seasons themselves.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

I think a cool change for All Stars would be a summary posted afterwards of what happened, that or have the video/VOD posted directly to the site for easy access. It's the little things that add up

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

All star games are very overrated. To get me to tune in, I would want to see a round robin tournament of 10 minute games with teams of 6. No substitutions, each team picked by a captain. But the wrinkle is that 15 minutes before each game, the positions would be randomized and they would have to play that position for the entire game. Goalie skating? Center in goal? Sounds like pure chaos and fun.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner