Create Account

S71 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

Shoutout to Aleks and the Vancouver war room. As a fifty draft pick in the SMJHL, I hope I lived up to your expectactions by being a top five player in terms of TPE for my draft class. This team has a real good chance to win the cup within the next few seasons. Thanks for drafting me. It's been a great time in Vancouver. Let's go win one for the Whalers!!!!!

Thank you to Frenchie and Sve7en for teachin me alot of how this whole system works and helping out with all the random questions that pop up

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

Thank you to everybody who puts in the time to make any of these league special. At the end of the day, were a massive community that comes together to enjoy simulation, hockey, and what the communities have to offer.

THANKS ALL

Thank you to my wonderful GMs @sve7en and @Frenchie for bringing me into the league with open arms! You two have done such a fantastic job this season coaching up a great group of rookies in Carolina. Looking forward to seasons to come! Kraken Kraken Kraken

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

I would like to thank Joe Reed for being a good friend and for always being down to clown with me on things like sim leagues and larp. He is a real one.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2023, 01:12 PM by takethehorizon.)

Thank you everyone in the league for a great smooth and fast regular season. Seems like just yesterday the preseason began and now it's almost over. Special thank you to all the simmers and everyone in the Great Falls LR. Onto the post season!

Word Count: 44

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

I enjoy the NL folks who play league. So like juke, patty, tylar, corey and jeffie. Maybe some others who join in randomly, you're good folks.

For this one, I'm gonna go a bit different than the rest. @Seany148 Thank you for having enough faith in a first create rookie to make me your CoFed Head for the great nation of Latvia. I only hope that I can live up to your expectations and do the team proud. This time, the medal will be ours!

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

I would just like to say thank you to not just one person but to my entire team including the GM's for all they have done to welcome me to this team and for everything they have helped me with. I feel so much support from this team and I truly feel blessed to be a part of a great team.

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

Jess and Aleris brought me back to the league and I have had an absolutely wonderful time with them on Nevada this season. I truly appreciate their dedication to keeping me more on top of my earning and updating than I think I had been on my previous attempts as well as just being cool people to chat with. The rest of the LR has been fantastic as well and I am thankful to have spent a season with all of you and look forward to the next several!

Thanks to my GM @artermis and spidey and snussu for being such a big help while I'm adjusting to all the new stuff, your breakdowns of things that confuse my sweet young brain have helped greatly Smile and thanks to crystal mcleod for just being a real one, i am so happy that we're friends!!!!

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

I think I wanna thank Jucc because he gave me a lot of advise and recent media I plan to do and seems like a really nice person. They always seem to be active and helping anyone that is asking for it and I think thats a great member.

[Image: dc24.png]

I really have to show big love to SouthPaw on the Maine Timber for being super patient, helpful and welcoming to me. This is my first go at doing anything RP and joining a community where I don't really know anyone (except for one), and I was a little anxious at first. I also want to thank TheGreatToeJam for recruiting me and the whole Maine Timber team for being rad as shit.

Wheezing and eating.

I'd like to thank Frenchie and Sve7en and the rest of the Kraken LR for creating a great environment and answering my dumb questions.

I'd like to thank the St. Louis locker room for being welcoming and apologize that I've been a bit hard to catch lately. Truth be told, I've been eyeing too much stuff at the same time, hahahah.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR