Create Account

RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023 looking for an IIHF home

RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023 was just drafted into the SHL at pick 18 by the Tampa Bay Barracuda after a 24 game stint with the Great Falls Grizzlies. An offensive defenseman who does not shy away from the physical aspects of the sport, RIP TD is looking to bring his unique skillset to one of the many great nations in the IIHF and WJC.

Being from A Nice Farm Upstate, Forum Heaven, RIP TD has no official home for international play and is currently considered an unassigned player, meaning that any Federation would be able to use an unassigned transfer to bring the TD down from the heavens.

With my past players, I had success winning 3 medals with Team USA in the S40’s and S50’s with Teddy Cuddles, as well as a nice career with my friends in Czechia with Ambacas Cuddles, which netted me 3 WJC Medals. This time around, I would like to be open to trying new nations. Czechia and USA are still great options for me, but I am interested in seeing what else is out there. If you would like to acquire the services of RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023 for your IIHF team, shoot me a message either here on the site or on discord @.trella . Thanks!

@aleks sign this man

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

[Image: 6pd.gif]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

You'll always have a home with US <3

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa