Create Account

S72 mPT #3: Significant Aggro

I tell my wife all the time. I love watching my player development and grow. Plus she knows I’m big into stats and the locker room vibes.

I enjoy watching my fantasy player attempt to become a HoF amongst a bunch of other people from around the world. Also she gets a kick out of me writing so damn much.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

The thing that keeps me coming back to this league is the people that you meet and get to hang out with. The dopamine hit from winning or losing playoff series is also pretty nice.

It’s all about the data baby! Actually I saw someone on here say that it’s friends who happen to play sim hockey on the side and I think that is a great description (even though I know they said it better).

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I'm not quite sure how to put it but I suppose I can justify it by saying that the people are easily one of the most significant aspects of the league. Even if you don't care for hockey, the likelihood of you meeting some fun people around these parts is pretty big.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Tbh I just like seeing fake numbers go up when my team does well. But beyond that it's honestly been a great way of meeting new people who have at least one common interest.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I keep coming back to the simulation hockey league because it allows me to meet other degens and to also fantasize about being a real hockey player despite me having almost no IRL skills to play hockey.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I just love logging and reading over the box scores of the games and see how my player develops and grows. Plus, there are a couple people who are okay on the site.

Words~33

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I love this game for it's community of players and gem of a tool where we can see standings and all sorts of that NHL-esque Index that brings another touch of realism to this game.
That and the daily videos. Smile

I have been in this league and community since wayyy back in like season 3 or 4 when i created my first player Claudio Krejci. Just the idea of having a be-a-pro career on the computer and enjoying it with like minded individuals is the reason I keep on coming back

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Well even tho FHM8 sucks ass, the people in this legaue made it worth while. Met a lot of cool ppl here and honestly didn’t think I’d last as long as I did (my girl thought this too, if you know what I mean)

[Image: gurbs.gif]

The community is great here, I have been here for a short time, but I've met so many great users in my time, some truly awesome people, and seany

[29 words]

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I just enjoy ''living'' a life that I will never live. Controling a pro hockey player in an amazing league, and also people are amazing here.

The thing that keeps me coming back is the obligation to have a player that actually does good. Although at the end of the day I’ve accomplished pretty much everything! Four star cup multiple challenge cups the only thing I haven’t really done is personal awards and that’s all luck and favouritism. That being said this is my last character and then I’ll probably go on a break for a hot minute

I always come back because of how nice everyone is. It's a community of other people with the same interest as me, but with a lot less toxicity compared to a social media community. Plus, it's fun to create your own player and give them their own lore and choose their own path.

[Image: rizzton.png]
Leon Rizzton - Defenseman - Timber  - Sig made by KaleSalad!