Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time!

Band Name: Electric Echoes

Band Members and Instruments:

Lead Guitar/Vocals: Fedot Federov - Known for shredding solos and charismatic stage presence.
Rhythm Guitar/Backing Vocals: Deep Thought - Provides the solid rhythm and harmonies.
Drums: Bongo - Keeps the beat and brings high energy to the performance.

I second the assessment of Céleste on vocals. The QCC rookies would make a pretty sick band, actually, given the General Vibes of all of them. In particular, the twins plus the Latvians plus Céleste makes for a solid 5-piece with a good, marketable set of gimmicks. We could even go harder on it and have a multiple-guitar set, a big theatrical flair to everything, maybe with an additional pyrotechnics expert (Tom Sperado gives off those vibes). In that case, Juan and Sonja would be on bass, Leo and Frøya on guitar- kind of a mid-career Fall Out Boy onstage enthusiasm situation. Or maybe Sonja on keyboard!

Of course, there are so many other players on the team- Net Man, obviously, would be the drummer, the senior leader that anchors the whole group. That's the most important part of the whole band, just like the team. (Plus, I doubt they'd stick to one genre, and to be a genre-swapping group you need a good rhythm line to hold to!)

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Maine's musical style would be folk rock, with a very earthy tone just like the woods they represent. We would have spidey on the jug, Matty on the banjo, and Tubby on the clotheswasher scratch thing.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

We are pups. We aren't playing any music. Instead, we have a camping trip and at midnight we strip naked and howl at the moon.

The last time I was on a forum like this was when I was 20.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023, 01:02 PM by JohnnyPatey. Edited 1 time in total.)

On QCC, the twins would probably be the main singers as they are very talkative so it seems to fit. Our goalie would be on the drums, since the lead of a band would be that person in my opinion. Finally you could put me on the triangle since I am pretty much just along for the ride. Our band name would be something like screw english speakers or something like that, and the type of music would be french rock, if that's even a genre.

The twins Froya and Sonja would definitely be the guitar and bass duo, with Net Man in the back playing drums, Ryland Murphy would be the lead vocals with Roze and Tymer being the security guards so no one rushes the stage. We all know the best band names are just random words with “The” in front so we’d be The Skates

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

"Hey everybody we are Troy and friend.... friend couldn't make it tonight, so who's ready for some POLKA!!!!!"

Since I'm currently teamless I'd just sing "all by myself" until asked to leave.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

The Kelowna Knights would be a Daft Punk tribute band and dance crew called Knights of the Round, and perform sweet techno mixes in disco-ball armour

[Image: banes.png]

The band would be called Abandoning Ship. Benny would be on vocals, Dan Johnston on bass, Uzii on drums, and Deep Thought on lead guitar. Hopefully the night would go well.

Newfoundland would play JAJA DINGDONG.  This song has so much tradition for NL dating back to their dominant run.  Sad Ketchup would be on the microphone. Cracker Pizza would rip up the drums. Team Heem could be in charge of choreography.  Hearing this song echo through the arena would bring a tear to any Zerk fans eye.  The team has been up and down since their 3peat and the song carries a lot of weight in the community.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Our band is called The Kra-Ken and of course we will be playing our latest hit song: "We're Just Kra-Ken". Featured in the recently premiered movie "Barrrrghbie".

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Not many people on the team are too musically inclined but I do think a few stand out. Reno would 100% be on vocals. JURT would be on drums just beating everything he could, drum or not.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

GFG would be Beau Kavanagh on the drums to hold down the beat in the back, Andre Latrielle as the lead guitarist supplying the most offense, Peanut as the bassist who gives structure and backbone to our defenses, Levin Schattenaxt as our rhythm guitarist proving consistency with our highest average GR, and Gordon-William Gibbles as our lead vocalist, a well-rounded offensive leader and our leader off the ice as well!

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

the band that the anchorage armada would be is definitely the best band. the music we play would be of the highest quality, that is our genre.

We would be called TimberGrass and would focus around Blue Grass music with a hint of rock. I have always wanted to play the harmonica. So i would give that a try.