Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time!

Band Name: The Prehistoric Raptones!

Style: Heavy Metal

Lead Guitar: Shadow Fenix melting your faces off
Lead Drums: Tanner Pitts with the niblest, toe tappin, fast movin' hands you'd ever seen!
Lead Bass: Nik Smith... he knows how to use his stick
Lead Vocals: Update Portal cuz we can never get him to pipe down man, I mean we over here trying to watch the new Barbie and this dude can never talk quietly.

Abdi thinks he can rap. He cannot. Abdi thinks he can make beats. He cannot. Where he goes, unholy cacophanies of synthetic saxophone and FL Studio default drumkit are soon to follow. The rest of the team do not perform music with him, however by not telling him that he might need to brush up on his skills a bit they are complicit.

Five-Hole Sieve on drums just banging away in the background while Rodrigo Banes plays bass and Activity Check plays guitar.

I would be in the corner running lights and head banging along.

The music would be very freeform and loose.

I think it would have to be Betzee Nickelback headlining the percussive section of the band--she is really good at hitting things hard, so it's just natural. And that's it. I personally feel the best performance from the Kraken would be Betzee just, smacking up some drums alone. It's really an avant gaurde art piece. The band name could be symbolic, White Wedding, it'd be real provocative. I can only assume that Betzee opening the night with an art piece of a performance would usher every one in to let loose and let any self-conscious feelings slip away. All in all a pretty solid night.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Being the Average Dude I am, I could only play an average instrument. I'd be playing an acoustic guitar. Not much training aside from walking into a Guitar Center during a midlife crisis and pestering the employees as I poorly strum the two cheapest guitars on display. Anyways, here's Wonderwall.

I believe in this case that the band would be named "The Killer Whales" and we'd play pirate-themed music akin to what you would hear in the soundtrack of "Pirates of the Caribbean".

The band would be made up of three rookies. Sonja would be on drums as she would be the one assisting the band along with Céleste who would be playing on the bass. The lead guitarist and singer would be one person who would be none other than Froya as just like on the ice, she would be the so called leader of the band.

The band's name would be the "Valkyries" as two of the three members from the band comes from Norway. And they would be playing rock music or more so would be attempting to play that.

With any luck the night should be going well.

Denebor learned how to play piano as a child and would be more than willing to collaborate with any other players that can play an instrument. Once Denebor is on a roster he will be happy to attend any team parties or functions with his future teammates.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

So first things first we got GM Gabe is singing lead as lead singer.  Im gonna be on guitar and back up vocals because gabes voice isnt the greatest we are gonna probably throw deep thought on drums as he says hes not good by between you and me hes not bad. then we are gonna put big boy Benny on Bass. and last but not least our band is called, the big boat corp. BBC for short

The only music I know anything about is country music - Bunny thinks its hilarious that I don't even know the major artists in the world - so I guess it would have to be something to do with that.

I would obviously play the guitar due to my fine puckhandling and shooting skills.  We would also have to have 3 different singers, 2 bass guitars and a dedicated harpsichord player.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]