Create Account

S73 PT#3: Getting Colorful

As a rookie, it is tough adjusting to the faster pace of the SHL. Although being surrounded by veteran and highly skilled players helps shelter me from many of the hardships of growing and developing in the SHL, I would say our goalie, Justin Time, has been most important influence on my rookie season. Not only does he do his job, and he does it well might I add, he is currently top in the league in wins and shutouts; he also took me under his glorious wing and is mentoring me on how to shape my game, how to be a better person and player, what drills to do, how to make sure my diet is healthy, and what areas to focus on to maximize my game. All in all, he is doing everything humanly possible to make sure I maximize my potential in the league. He makes my life easier by stopping a lot of pucks and not putting the pressure on me to score lots of goals, although the superstars on the team seem to be doing that just fine. 

183 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

[Image: wqk1g5W.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Option 2

During a game, there isn't a lot of interaction between Marton and his goalies, just the occasional sweep back to pick up a dump in that's been held up in the trapezoid. Maybe the goalies could learn some passing so they could feed it up to him instead of having to skate all the way back there? But he knows it isn't easy to maneuver a stick with that big glove on, so okay, he's willing to come back on retrieval now and then.

The real help would be during practice. In order to sharpen his skills down in the corner and on top of the crease, he needs a little cooperation. First, stop playing in the trapezoid so much, he's trying to get down there to do some work and gets afraid of injuring a team mate during drills and scrimmages. Second, quite complaining when he's trying to screen and tip out front. So what if his skates get a little bit into the paint or he tries to fish a puck out of your glove. Remember that if it annoys you during practice, that means it will annoy the other goalies during games, and that's the whole point!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

During their visit to Baltimore, Philip Fry's camp kids eagerly accepted the challenge to play friendly matches with local teams of similar age. The results varied, but the Mongolian kids displayed remarkable determination and sportsmanship. Their skills were not as polished as those of their American counterparts, but they made up for it with their tenacity and a deep understanding of teamwork. These matchups taught them invaluable lessons. They realized that while technical proficiency was important, the heart and spirit they brought to the game mattered just as much. They learned the importance of communication on the ice, the value of trusting their teammates, and the need for continuous improvement. When they returned home to Mongolia, they shared their experiences with their domestic hockey programs. They encouraged their peers to focus on teamwork, perseverance, and the sheer love of the game. The lessons they had learned in Baltimore served as a catalyst for the growth of hockey in Mongolia, creating a brighter future for the sport in their homeland, as it took root in a new generation of passionate players.

180 Words

Option 2:
Hey goalies are important. Let me describe a couple different types of goalies Mac Turner Would like to have in net.
1)A whale:yep, thats it, just a Whale, the whale doesnt even have to wear goalie pads, masks, even have a stick just be in front of the net.
2)A Wall: preferabbly made out of a sturdy material like concrete or bricks a wall covering the net from post-to-post would suit me.
3)No net at all:Hey we dont even need a goalie if there is no net at all for the opponets to score on.

Being Serious, Mac Turner only expects a few things out of his net minder. First, just be there to make the big saves, when all else fails the goalie should be the last line of defesne. A goalie goal. At least one per season. it is a requirment not an ask. Well thats it, i told you its a short list.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

pbe affiliate

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Option 2:

The last time we talked, I mentioned communication between goalies and defencemen. We talked about what goalies want from their defence, but now I want to talk about what us defencemen want from our goalies.

One thing we want our goalies to do is make a choice and stick with it. If you tell me you want the shooter on a 2 on 1, I'm playing the pass every time. I better not see you square up and defend the pass and leave the shooter open. I need to know what you're doing without looking at you to find out. You need to be predictable and consistent.

The other thing I need from my goalie is to stay in your net! If the puck is ripped around the boards and there's no one skating in, fine go collect it and leave it still for us. If there is anyone in the defensive zone, stay in your net and leave it to us to deal with. I don't need pucks skipping over your stick or you flubbing a pass because you're being rushed. It makes everyone look bad. Stop it. Stay in the net.

(193 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

fiji youth hockey

[Image: fijiflag.png?ex=6542c95f&is=6530545f&hm=...6f7e3b00&=]

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Prompt 2

Because Baku’s camp did not come to visit Baltimore, I have to swap here.

“Hey Sir, Toms. Thank you for all you do to help us win games. We appreciate you and apologize for many times leaving you hanging alone. We try hard to keep shots down, and have made progress. The problem is you have to stop the pucks that do get through! We started the season with a very solid defense, and kept goals against down. But lately you all have been letting anything and everything into the net. It was like you couldn’t stop a beach ball against Atlanta! It seems like you get distracted and let in a soft goal almost every game, and once the Brick Breaks, it’s over. That makes me very sad.

Please, communicate more. Many times you get into your head and Withdraw. When you’re not talking to us during games, it’s really hard for us to support you. You also tend to get overly aggressive sometimes and end up out of position. Our defense is still growing, so it’s hard to overcorrect to cover for you getting into Close Combat to challenge a shooter. Breathe, settle in and trust your defense. We can’t do much if you’re in a Bind and Wrapped up in your head. You’re our Iron Defense."
-M'Baku Olubori to his goalies

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

ISFL Affil

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Option 2

Our goalie could make all our roles easier if he simply stopped every puck that is coming at him. I mean it is not that hard. The goal is so small and he is so big with all the pads and stuff. Now a more serious answer: stop more pucks. If we score more goals than our opponents we start to win more games. Let us focus on scoring the goals, goalie needs to focus on stopping pucks. If he stops more than usual we win more games, it is really simple. Besides that, he could help out with better communication during plays. Shout if he sees shit happening that we do not. He could also be more aggressive in passing the puck forward to me, just like I told our defensemen last week. Just give me the puck and I will do the rest. I will score the goals.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

PT Pass

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

As James Ward-Prowse's hockey camp kids came together to play a few local teams, an unexpected and awe-inspiring moment unfolded. The kids found themselves in a thrilling match against a middle school girls' travel hockey team. In a display of remarkable skill, teamwork, and determination, the girls outperformed their young, male counterparts, demonstrating that gender is no barrier to sports excellence. Anyone and everyone can be humbled at any moment. The kids from the camp were not disheartened by this defeat; instead, they were inspired and motivated by the girls' prowess. It was a lesson in humility. Stereotypes were broken. Everyone was reminded that the love for the game knows no boundaries. One of these kids went on to become hockey's greatest player. Grayne Wetsky. So if you talk to enough girls who played hockey in middle school around the Southampton area, you'll eventually find one that body checked Grayne into the ice, which is where he got his posture-defining limp.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I think that everyone would agree that a goalie just needs to be a goalie. They do not really need to do much except stop shots. Now, if they are already proficient at that, they can come out the net a bit and make some long passes up the ice to catch a team in a line change. If they can succeed at doing that every now and again, they can move on to the next aspect to work on. They can steal the stick of one of their defenseman and join the rush in full pads. Maybe slap one from the point for someone to tip in? Once they rack up a couple assists, and even some goals, they can move on to the final step of what a goalie should do. Win a face off and deke the hell out of the other goalie scoring the game winning goal. If they cannot managed that, they should just drop the gloves and fight the other goalie for the entertainment of everyone else.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

First off, why are we in either Wales in the middle of nowhere or Switzerland in the middle of nowhere? I mean either way I think Isaac would take even a friendly like this as an opportunity to beat up and show people how rough he can be whilst playing this sport. How does he do? Well, having a 1500+ TPE defender probably meant his team did not concede a lot since I doubt many of these locals have any whatsoever. Like worse than the minors TPE level in theory?

What lessons do they learn? Do not piss off Isaac as he was a grumpy goose throughout the entire trip. Or maybe it was a lovely day for him, hard to tell with this angry swiss welshmen. Either way, some fans were still happy to see him in person and even beat up some of the family members that took them so it seems he has inspired more chaos and anarchy that he LOVES to bring apparently Wink

[167 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]