Create Account

Playoffs Follow up
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2023, 05:25 PM by ThePyroAlpaca. Edited 4 times in total.)

Two days ago I posted a media piece hyping the playoffs and shitposting all over Quebecs opponent The Detroit Midget Hawks. At the end of that article, I challenged Detroit to come back with a media piece of their own if they disagreed with what I had said.

I waited.

And waited.

Still nothing prior to puck drop. I was like that's fair they want to see how the first games go before they clap back. Cowardly, but fine.
Then the scariest thing happened. Quebec lost. Then Lost again. I was now certain I was about to get my own roast special on the comedy network. But nothing came other than a couple of weak comments on the post. This is why today I'm here to double down with three more reasons why Quebec is gonna win this series.

1. Detroit has no media game. look how are you gonna let someone shitpost on you like that with no response. Even after you had an open season...SMH. Hence forth you will now be called the Detroit Chickens.

[Image: Det2.png?ex=6553dc7e&is=6541677e&hm=4978...aec2c4b17&]

2. QCCs Big Guns; Jeff, Ryland, and Jaromir are primed for an offensive explosion. Currently with no goals combined you just know the league leaders is goals,assist and hits are going to come into play soon.

3. Quebec has the best rookies. Now I could back this up with stats but you can look in the index yourself. Instead all I have to point to is our commradery and love of dennys. How many other groups of rookies started a cult. enough said.

[Image: cult.png?ex=6553dc7e&is=6541677e&hm=eb99...94b5d5197&]

Respect where respects due Wayne Holloway is playing out of his mind though the first two games. He currently sits atop the league in many goalie stats and has 88 saves, a .936s% and a 6.47 gsaa. I personally don't think he can handle this onslaught over a 6 game series.

I look forward to the rest of the series with Detroit, and I hope I get to see some shitpost from any of the other series.

You would think in a sim league, people would be more inclined to talk a little smack since they sit behind a computer screen, I guess not.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

the chirping is nonexistent from the other side!

[Image: skyrrhawk.gif]

Im a neutral party in this but,
man really thought after some could say he jinxed his team in the first media piece, he would do double or nothing lmao

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Theyre called little peep-le, get with the times my guy.

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

10-31-2023, 05:00 PMskyrrhawk Wrote: the chirping is nonexistent from the other side!
My mama told me if I don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing.

Nothing.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]