Create Account

Deep Dive #1 - The Bies is here!
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 12:12 PM by Dhoop. Edited 2 times in total.)

The day has come and I have finally recreated in the Simulation Hockey League. I had a lot of fin in with my previous player and really missed the time spent in this league. I really enjoying the draft all the way up to the playoffs in both the Simulation Major Junior Hockey league and Simulation Hockey League. I really enjoyed seeing my player come up on the stats sheet at the end of a sim game and seeing my player be a key part in m teams success. As I notice in my first time though there are some position or builds that really help a team but do not get a lot of recognition. First would be the defensive style players. They do all the hard work for the team with no real time to be shown on stat sheets, which can get over looked for many awards. The other is Goalies, they have a major roll and can be seen when games go REALLY well but if even they get 3 goals against and a .910 save percentage they get over looked I feel because they just are not a flash or popular position.

With that said I did make a goalie my second time through. I always gravitated towards a goalie in a lot of games even though I never played one in real life I was always a forward. I like the feel that you are a big part in keep your team in the game. I wanted to have a throw back to when I was a kid so I went with the John Vanbiesbrouck render. He was a really good goalie form the Florida Panthers in the late 80's into the 90s. I was between him and Mike Richter but thought having the nickname THE BIES was kind of cool.

I plan to handle this player like I did my past one. I am the type of person that really jumps into these kinds of things so I think I will be more "max earning" then not but it will be with a little twist. I am currently the General Manager for a team in the Pro Baseball Experience so some would think I would lose my dedication here and that is just not true. I feel IF ANYTHING will drop it would be my money intake. I always find ways to get enough for top trainings and equipment but it could be like always earning enough to buy it then go broke until the next purchase. I just to write much media lol while I am typing this. I also bring a deep experience in sim leagues to any team. Though in another league, you can see I also bring experience in managing and strategies in sims.

In conclusion for this deep dive. I am really excited to be back in the Simulation Hockey League. I wanted to give this deep dive hoping General Managers see it before the upcoming draft and can get a good idea of my player and me going into the draft. I am excited to be in the league and will be a great fit in any team come draft time!. See you all on the ice.

Quote:540 words

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium