Create Account

What SMJHL teams should expect with G Henri Losanov

It's my third player, I know quite a bit how things work and what I'm looking for. Playoffs are done, scouting is about to begin, time is crucial and I'm saving you GMs one person to reach out to; I'm such a nice guy! Alright so here we go.

- I will go late in the draft. You might think of course duh you're a goalie. No no, even as a skater I wouldn't sniff the 1st round. I don't post much on discord, not close to anyone on the site and my past 2 players were scrubs. New active users and well known recreates will get those top spots and I'm totally fine with that, not gonna pull a sota I promise

- Unless unexpected life events gets in the way, you are getting a 4 seasons max earning goalie. I don't want to be told where to put my points though. You might say your last 2 players suck ass maybe you should ask for help. And to that I say... shit you might be right. My 2nd player still reached 2k. I regressed quite fast because of my lost of interest and low bank account. I'll earn quite fast but I'll make it clear to the SHL team that draft me I don't want to be call up early. Goalie TPE doesn't matter anyway, I'm just words padding at this point.

- Two IIHF gold medals are all I have to show since joining in 2017, it's sad I know. I'd like for that to change. A 4 star cup is the number one thing I'm looking for this time around. 4 chances is not a lot of opportunities to get it done, I don't care if it's in my rookie season as a third string or in year 3-4 after a rebuild, I want a legit shot. A trade might be ask if I don't see or believe in where the team is going. I know most people will prioritize an active lockerroom over sim success. With Ti-Guy Emond and Marco Barengrub I was able to enjoy that, now winning is the main focus.

That pretty much concludes the scouting report on Henri Losanov. If GMs want more details, sure reach out. But I won't answer back to a copy paste questionnaire sent to everyone at the same time. Been there done that

383 words

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

maybe we teammates huh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Ah the STA way, stick it to the GMs.

Approved

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride