Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 09:22 AM by Zerg. Edited 1 time in total.)

Your task: Tell me how your player would react to widespread rumors that a specific teammate had enjoyed a night of passion with their mother.
Please bear in mind that this prompt is open to creative interpretation. If night of passion means discussing a mutual love of the opera, great, you get full credit for that!

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Monday, December 4th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S75, go do the J task instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Grzegorz reaction depends on teammate and on how old Mrs Brzeczyszczykiewicz says night went. If you need to spend quality time with someone else's mother make sure you are good at it, no? No not like that, Grzegorz not kurwa George Martin character, not start worse rumor about me too!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I would be outraged for one. Because no one would fly to Czechia to take my mom out on a date. Only my dad can do that

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I want to start by saying I love the Elks, I love Regina, and Regina is by far my favorite.

With that being said, I will not address the rumors that any of my teammates fornicated with any of my family members.

Any more questions will be met with hostility and tears.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Ben Jammin would come out with a quick and to the point statement denying any of these rumors because his mom is a saint and would never act in this way.

(31 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I'm not one to kink shame, so if any of my teammates want to hook up with their own mom that is their business. I'm not into that sort of thing, but to each their own.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

if anyone fucked my mom that would mean (assuming they are a human) that they're a human who fucked an eel and i would dub them an eelfucker. technically i am an eelfucker too but i am an eel so that would be normal for me, and the weird part would be if you're a human who fucked an eel (thus eelfucker). so i wouldn't so much focus on the fact that they fucked my mom but rather the part where they cross-species fucked an eel. @goldenglutes @Gwdjohnson @Jepox @micool132 @Duff101 @RenoJacksonHS @Gordon Bombay @blakec1414 @charlieconway @Ferda @leviadan @WannabeFinn wanna make sure you guys don't miss this one

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

11-28-2023, 11:28 PMhotdog Wrote: if anyone fucked my mom that would mean (assuming they are a human) that they're a human who fucked an eel and i would dub them an eelfucker. technically i am an eelfucker too but i am an eel so that would be normal for me, and the weird part would be if you're a human who fucked an eel (thus eelfucker). so i wouldn't so much focus on the fact that they fucked my mom but rather the part where they cross-species fucked an eel. @goldenglutes @Gwdjohnson @Jepox @micool132 @Duff101 @RenoJacksonHS @Gordon Bombay @blakec1414 @charlieconway @Ferda @leviadan @WannabeFinn wanna make sure you guys don't miss this one
@Zerg

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Dorothy Hefeweizen is a saint. I can only hope that at some point, BadWolf took her out for a nice Seafood dinner and otherwise treated her well. Allegedly, of course.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Lias immediately requests some clarification here because not only does he have two others, they are both…well, Harold, they’re lesbians. So that also means it was either Sydney Shaw or Rebecca Montagne who did this thing, and well…you know, Lias isn’t going to ask too many questions.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Alexandros Mograine would have no worry, as he is certain his mother would do no such thing and she would certainly make said players life miserable for spreading such a rumor

rip thunderdome is questionably a real person or even a human being thus does not have a mother. how one would have sex with his non-existent mother is beyond me

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I would be very happy for my teammate. They are very luck to spend a night with my mother in her passion of figure skating.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Elena would be pissed at her mom for cheating on her dad but she couldn't help but be slighly impressed deep down at the fact that her ancient mother was able to seduce one of her relatively young teammates. If you take the whole cheating part out of the equation, it would be high five worthy.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

The first thing I am doing is getting some therapy for my poor teammate. Next we are getting them to the nearest church and with the help of an old priest and a young priest we may be able to help them and expunge any of the evil that remains from such an act. Don't get me wrong I love my Mom, but she isn't exactly beautiful, and her horns, pitchfork, cloven hoofs and red hue skin. Most have learned to run or be warry of her. If my poor teammate did this unspeakable deed, clearly their soul is lost and they will likely never be able to recover...but they may gain unworldly abilities in exchange.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride