Create Account

Chirper #44 (AC Week #502)

I literally could not dislike a day more than Mondays

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Cappuccino dapping me up nicely.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Maybe this will be a better week for the Knights?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I'LL SAY WHAT I SAID FROM THE START OF THE SEASON: THE COWBOYS ARE JUST BETTER THAN THE EAGLES. 33-13. ENOUGH SAID.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

12-11-2023, 09:36 AMCycro Wrote: Rainy and 50 degrees here in New England. I'd love for some real winter, please.

Thank you for grading PT’s

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

CRY, EAGLES, CRY.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Chirp Chirp, Hooray! Another week at the top for EDM pls <3

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

12-11-2023, 10:29 AMdankoa Wrote: I'LL SAY WHAT I SAID FROM THE START OF THE SEASON: THE COWBOYS ARE JUST BETTER THAN THE EAGLES. 33-13. ENOUGH SAID.

Eagles worst 10-3 team ever

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

12-11-2023, 10:24 AMNike Wrote: I literally could not dislike a day more than Mondays

I dunno, Tuesdays are pretty shitty too...you're right in the thick of it.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

12-11-2023, 08:23 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
Another day another victory for the ogs

12-11-2023, 08:23 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
Ummm what time do the games start? for smjhl

Why Isint it counting

12-11-2023, 10:38 AMWyattt.__ Wrote: Why Isint it counting

Updates every 5 minutes. You're probably just faster than the script.

Its Monday, time for some new chirps! Old Chirps money has been deposited.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Barely ever any points. But that's not what I built this player for. Being more defensive gives you less fun stats to look at, but my advanced stats are still respectable. And faceoffs are looking great so far!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players