Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Bobby Tkachuky is great with babies, last interaction he had with one went great. Since Bobby is suck a star for the Yukon Malamutes the last baby he meet he kissed their forehead and then signed it  like the mother asked for.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

billy herrington volunteered at a canadian hospital to put skates on all the babies as they are born so they can be welcomed to the world as true canadians

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I held the baby, poor little thing was crying. I tried to make her laugh, but it kind of made the situation worse. Then, the police came and told me I could not take a random baby at the shopping mall.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Prince Marius recently held his baby sister Princess Marius. She was born only recently but is planning on making her SHL debut shortly.. best be waiting patiently for her to hit the ice

Heading down the tunnel, a fan sitting backstage had a baby with them. My player slowed down and pretended to be walking in slo motion. The baby tried to track my player but kept looking back at it's parent to see what was going on.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

We had the weekend off for Christmas here in Regina so I spent Christmas Eve with the family. I got to meet my cousin's baby for the first time. I got to hold him and rocked him to sleep.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Ryosuke Sato has always been a little awkward around babies, but he heard they like peek-a-boo so he decided to pull that with the baby on hand anddd it started crying. Great job Sato,

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Well, he looked at hiiiim...and him looked at heeee. Not a word was said. The baby broke eye contact first and Isaac was declared the winner in honour of Edmonton.

[31 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

N'Zola is not a baby person at all, though he would like to have kids of his own at some point. Would go something like "get that thing away from me and bring it back to me in 10 years"

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Dave Heinrich: Are you sure I'm supposed to be shaking the baby's hand?

Agent Tesla: The guide the event organizer gave us says shake babies and kiss hands. So you give handshakes to the babies and kiss the parents on the hand.

Dave Heinrich: If that's what the event organizer wants I guess.

Cut to footage of Dave Heinrich gently shaking the hands of dozens of giggling babies. With each handshake being followed by a kiss on the hands that hold said babies leading to quite confused but nonetheless happy parents.

Code:
Word Count: 91

Shaggy has a few younger siblings on both sides of his family so he's had his share of interactions (both good and bad) with them. Being the oldest he had been forced to look after them often enough, but luckily they are all old enough to talk now so interaction has become much easier.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Chicken's last interaction with a baby, was as a little chicken, pre-hockey days. Sitting in the child petting zoo and getting nice food by some really small child, who was barely able to hold onto the food. 10/10 interaction, would get food again.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

It was awful. One of the Detroit staffers came back from maternity leave with not one, but two - TWO - tiny babies, all squalling and wailing and demanding attention. That Simo could have dealt with fine until one of his dickhead teammates pointed out the kids looked weirdly like him, and instantly the ribbing began about him being a playboy.

[Image: Skree.gif]

It was in the previous game when after the victory one of the fans came down to the ice and asked for a picture. After that he asked Aumy Junior II to take a picture with his baby and without anyone else. It was weird, mostly because it was unexpected and no one else was in the photo.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Boots last interaction with a baby was getting his youngest to sleep just the night before the last game. Those snuggles mean the world to him.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]