Create Account

Sir Devoir over 400 games presser (go ahead and grade)
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2024, 10:32 AM by WildfireMicro. Edited 4 times in total.)

Basically Sir Devoir has played over 400 games in the SHL as of some time ago (not exactly sure when, it's been a bit and yes I know I should have done this earlier but ehh), so I decided to set up a presser for anyone to ask him (and by extension, me) questions!

"Feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind!"

@JaytheGreat asked: How do you feel about this season's Baltimore team?

"I am actually pretty excited about how we are doing right now. We are now getting close to truly competing for a championship I believe and I think that the next few seasons are going to be pretty fun barring disaster."

@slothfacekillaasked:

How have you found the goalie experience so far?

"Honestly I've been happy as I can be as a goalie, and there is no other position I would find myself playing. I find the excitement of being the goalie guard to be very intense and I just can't get enough of it"

As for me WFM, my next player will not be a goalie, but I found the experience to be worthwhile as well.

Any goals for the future in your career?

"Simple: a title or two and maybe a reward. The Platoon are close to getting to title contention, I can feel it!"

@ec06aaj asked:

Is there any truth to the rumour all of your power comes from the daily consumption of half a kilo of honey-roasted ham? If so, who's your supplier? If not, what other meats would you recommend for a young player looking to get ahead?

"Umm I prefer good old fashioned medium well steak, especially a t-bone. And yes that was the case as both a Pokemon and a human. So, steak I guess, though as long as you're getting your protein you are good"

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

How do you feel about this season's Baltimore team?

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

How have you found the goalie experience so far?

Any goals for the future in your career?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Is there any truth to the rumour all of your power comes from the daily consumption of half a kilo of honey-roasted ham? If so, who's your supplier? If not, what other meats would you recommend for a young player looking to get ahead?

[Image: Skree.gif]