Full Discord Username: joey.poggers

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):
A lot...

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?:

On the grill - nice and crispy.

What made you join the SHL?:

My brother asked me to join.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:

Game 1 of the 1999 Stanley Cup Championships - I am a life-long Sabres fan so it would have been nice to see them good for once. Only game 1 though, since it was an OT winner.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:

How my favorite NHL team has tried to turn things around in the last years.

Waffles or pancakes?:

Waffles with lots of butter and syrup.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:

It does.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:

I would be happy to wear the jersey; although I do believe everyone should be entitled to their opinion - as long as it is not harming others.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:

Video gaming, fishing, and hockey.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):

Lord of the Rings is my all-time favorite. I just remember being a kid and playing outside with my best friend, using sticks as swords to kill the orcs.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:

Community. A kind and helpful team.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:

Gyarados - even though the Magikarp starts off weak, it's about the journey and self-growth that lets you become powerful.

What video games do you play?:

Chel, Madden, Apex, CoD, World of Warcraft, Dota, Palworld (not in order).
If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:

MinPin. I have one and I love him to death. He is always happy and enjoys the little things in life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S75 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by JoeyPoggers - 01-23-2024, 07:01 PM