Player Name: Connor Simard
Position: LW
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
How did you find the site? On google
Full Discord Username: alex996888
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6-9
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: The Grill
What made you join the SHL?: i love field hockey And I love the concept
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:at the age of 14,when I played field hockey 4 or 5 times a week
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: hockey
Waffles or pancakes?: pancakes
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Sure
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: video game
What is the best book you have read and why? It’s been too long I can’t answer the question 
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: respect for all people 
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: pikachu because it’s pikachu
What video games do you play? nhl 24 fifa 24 and simulator game
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?  A Pomeranian is full of energy and beautiful sound

Messages In This Thread
RE: S75 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Noname99 - 01-24-2024, 09:56 PM