Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

The first SHL playoffs I could remember when around S10 for the Toronto North Stars, wow what a long time ago. It was with my first ever player.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

The first time I experienced the playoffs in the simulation minors league was in season 53 the carolina kraken with an extremely young team made it into the playoffs and proceeded to get swept by the eventual champions the detroit falcons. It was no worries, we won the championship the next season.

Uh. I genuinely don't remember. It was probably back in the STHS days, but I don't really remember which season it was. I could look it up, but I am lazy. I do remember that my first player was traded to Colorado as a rental in his final J playoffs and sadly we didn't go very far, but I'd still rather go back to Colorado given the way some of the people on the other team have treated me :kek:

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I think the first time was in the SMJHL facing off against somebody like St Louis. It was a fairly hard fought series with Newfoundland being the underdogs. Even though we bowed out it definitely gave the sensation of wanting to be back again.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Season 58! Baltimore was in a tough race and every game mattered, people were tuning in. The goal scoring race was decided in the very final sim of the season.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I don't think we made the ploofs with QCC my first season, and following seasons didn't earn Aksel a cup, so I remember mostly the very silly SEAMAN cups.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

playoffs are the best there is nothing quite like the thrill and atmoshphere of a good ol playoff game -- very grindy yet skilled and want to get the cup at all costs!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

My first time experiencing the playoffs was last season with the Newfoundland Beserkers. I was lucky enough to go to a team where the expectation was to not only make the playoffs but show up and make a push for the cup. While last season we fell short by a round or 2 I’m excited for our chances this season!

Playoffs are always the best time in Hockey. My first experience was in Colorado way back in S54. It was ultimately a big disappointment we lost the series 1-4 and I didn't register a single point in the series. Still an awesome time

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

My first playoff in the SHL was with the atlante inferno. We lost in the second round of the playoff. Its been the story of Shoyo Hinata career. He hopes to win a second cup one day

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

my first time in the SHl as a playoffs user i won the cup with hammy. my frist time in SMJHL playoffs as a user I lost in the finals to the dumbass detroit team. They are so dumb.

[Image: rotti.gif]

When I first experienced the playoffs as a user, I was a goalie for the Quebec City Citadelles. It was one of our stronger seasons in the S60s, but we ultimately lost in the semi-finals to the unstoppable S65 Detroit Falcons team.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I think it was in my second season as a member of the Maine Timber and I feel like we made a run, but got bounced out by  Newfoundland in heartbreaking fashion. But I still remember how fun it was because our locker room was incredible back then. Perfect landing spot for a first gen player!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

i dont remember my first playoff expikerence because it was an literal decade ago and i really just dont remember much from back then , im sorry

[Image: hallsy.png]

I legitimately don't remember my first time in the playoffs, that was so long ago. I can hardly tell you what I had for lunch yesterday, nevermind 12 years ago. My apoliogies, but many more playoffs to come.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers