Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

I really hope that you are still active, SHL. I also hope that the whole league is not running by AI and that I'm still personnally active in this league

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Hope the world's more peaceful by then. Not as in "it's peaceful because the world ended and we moved somewhere else", just "more peaceful because they calmed down".

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Hello to the SHL of S150! Remember the quaint days of the SHL? Has the site finally gained sentience and taken over a portion of the eastern seaboard? Is New England still being a pain in the ass for Philadelphia?

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Hello SHL in the 150th season, hopefully things are well, And I hope all the expansions are going well, just don’t expand too much. Please tell me that Trevor Lahey is in the HOF

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 09:47 AM by CrazyMojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

If there is still people around for a S150 to read these messages that'll be pretty impressive, that should be another 15 years from now. Hello to all the people still around from now and to all the people that are just starting their SHL experience!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Well I've been around for maybe....1/4 of these seasons through various players...my consistency is lacking..let's see if how many players you've gone through by the next 75 here, pal.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Hi future SHL! I wonder if yall even have the forums anymore. I hope GFG and MTL have won a cup by the time you've read this!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Hey season 150! Is the SHL still the best league in existence? What team has won the most cups since season 75? I hope everything is still just as enjoyable as it is now!

To whom it may concern, my name is Lord Farquaads. I failed in my quest to weaponize the world of the SHL into enslavement and decimation of the ogre population. Please do not remember me.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Genuinely, more than anything, I am entirely and utterly shocked that this place is still going. Props to you for your continued strength to keep using the internet even in what I'm assuming is a SKYNET-esque AI apocalpyse hellscape.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

the phorge were robbed of a title run by a shit engine that has ruined the game. we need top tpe teams to win 100% of the time!

Hello, users from the future. Somehow, the forums survived the past 15 years, which is by far the most surprising thing that could happen to this league. Tell me, is Buffalo still going deep in the playoffs every other season? If so, just burn down the league now, please.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Hello future SHL, my biggest message is don't let FHM 20 stress you out. Everyone knows that it's a terrible sim but sometimes you can get lucky and actually win.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Hey man, listen…what the hell are you still doing here? Really couldn’t find anything better to do with your life? You’re into your 40s and still wasting your time with this league. Seek help.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

SHL of the future, I hope you're as fantastic as your are today. You've made great strides in becoming a loving and welcoming community full of incredible individuals and I can only hope you're the same 10 years from now.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]