Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey Season 150! WonderBread here! I hope by great grandson is playing in the league just like me! Did WonderBread win any championships? Heres to 75 more wonderful seasons! Cheers!

GGFG! Grizzlies

Did you bring Gorlab back yet? If not, then figure your lives out you fucking dweebs. Also, Ongo Gablogian is probably remembered as being terrible, right?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Hello future, Tony Soprano here, is the league the biggest thing going yet? I have ate a lot of gabagool since we last spoke. Well hope all is well

[Image: gurbs.gif]

75 seasons is impressive but you know what is even cooler? 150 seasons. Congratulations to the SHL for making it an impressive 150 seasons and hope one day we can see 300!

32 Words

75 seasons is such a long time that i'm not even sure what i could write to my future self. Lets just say that by the time S150 rolls around, i have managed to knock Edmonton off their perch and have Sonja retire as one of the all time great. Joking aside, i hope that by that time i'm still gonna be around and should be onto my 3rd or 4th player as this is such a fun place to be around.

(82 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

What sim engine are we using? We're back on STHS? That must be pretty crazy. S75 was great, won the Challenge Cup with a historic Los Angeles Panthers team.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

To baz of the future, set reminders to do your PTs as you are probably still forgetting such silly things. And never take what you got with a team for granted.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

Hello future SHL users! Welcome to the bet sim hockey league in the world. Yes, they put a team on Mars, that's fine, it's like 100 years in the future, it's not really unrealistic if you think about it.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

75 seasons from now.. Sunday, February 22nd of 2037. I'll be 42 by then. I have equally strong feelings of hoping I'm here to see that, and also not.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Wow, 75 years into the future is gonna be another 6-7 years. Hopefully the league is running alive and well by then, but hopefully we get better sim experiences by then

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Hello SHL Season 150, quit complaining about players unrealistically getting 500 Points in a season, there’s only so much FHM 28 can do to limit the offensive power that teams are putting together anymore.

Quote:34 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Dear future SHL. You have either expanded to 50 teams, or contracted to 2. Either way, hope ur still having fun and have a better sim engine. \_ \_ \_

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 10:11 PM by Gordon Bombay. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello Future. In this time caspsule I would like you to rememver you first player Shoyo Hinata of the atlanta inferno . He was an okay hockey career that score some goals and got some assists.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Hello S150 I hope you've got a new engine by now that isn't quite so horrible. I bet Atlanta has also won 20 cups since then so remember the days when we only had a single one.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Hello S150, gonna start with my biggest hope, which is that Westley has finally joined us, congrats little man. On a different note, to all J Players, I am terribly sorry about the 75 season dynasty that Frenchie and I kicked off in Ottawa, I’m sure you all handled it perfectly reasonably, aside from @kahri , but she’s always upset anyway.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile