meow

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 09:52 AM by Rabidsponge21. Edited 3 times in total.)

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=694878 - PBE PT

S75 CW Trivia
Your response has been recorded. - Keyword = Doug

Quote:6. Written, 2 TPE, Maybe next season (100 words min)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

I mean the answer has to be Edmonton right?

They thought so themselves so much that the team actually hit critical mass and imploded onto itself forming a black hole as they traded away like 15,000? TPE out the door in a matter of minutes it seems and now are left with 2 prospects of promise and a bag of magic beans which might turn into nothing - but it could be something!

As a GM in another league - nothing feels worse than building a top flight team and coming out of your window empty handed. Why did they not make the finals? Well much of the reason my team in the PBE keeps faltering - the sim gods decide you are not worthy despite all your efforts and body slam you into the earth as it says no. (137 words)

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

PBE PT

Trivia code word: sloth

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

SMJHL HO Off-Season Pass

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

GM pass

GM CW Pass

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

CW Pass

SMJHL HO Off-Season Pass

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

GM pass

CW Pass

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 10:38 AM by oknom. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. verification word: dunk
+3TPE

2d. If we are talking about a wolfpack versus more than one panther, then this could get interesting. If it were just one panther, I don’t think the big cat has a shot. I think the wolfpack is used to hunting together and they know how to take down a bigger foe. Panthers are usually stealthy, but powerful. Also, how big is the wolfpack?? I think the wolfpack wins this one.
(WC:70)+1 TPE

2e. Despite the recent success of the New England Wolfpack, I don’t think this will be an automatic win for them or a sweep or anything of that nature. The Los Angeles Panthers have had a much more dominant season than the Wolfpack, and could continue that dominance here. I think in the end, the playoffs are a different animal than the regular season and the Wolfpack bring the cup back once again.
(WC:72) +1TPE

3. This is an interesting prompt that I could go either way on. On the one hand, take what happened in WPG. They went to 4 straight finals from S69 to S72, but were only able to come away with a single Challenge Cup. Does that mean that is where the bar is set? FOUR finals appearances, and then you’re experienced enough to win? I don’t think so. So the Panthers definitely have a chance. But something worth pointing out is that LA also did not make the conference finals at any point between their last cup finals appears and win in S65 and now. Is THAT enough experience to win a cup? New England has been able to win cups with this roster, so there isn’t a doubt that they could do it again. It all comes down to the way these two teams match up, the adjustments that are made, and who steps up.
(WC:155) +3TPE

3+1+1+3=8TPE total

GM Pass.... for now

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Simmer CW Pass

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

GM Pass

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 10:57 AM by _Blitz_. Edited 1 time in total.)

Simmer CW Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!