Create Account

x2 draft media Rookie Season over SHL draft overview 3rd POV
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2024, 04:44 PM by No Goal. Edited 1 time in total.)

x2 draft media ready to grade: 

3rd person point of view: 

Brayden Point has had an amazing rookie season being drafted to the SMJHL 29th overall to the Detroit Falcons - while he thinks he was drafted later than she should of been at the end of the day Brayden Point lucked out with the deep tenure of the Detroit locker room full of talent with legends such as Tedskree, Ranger Jase, Trahae, Roastpuff, Boom, and a plethora of others (I could honestly name this entire team lol). Coming from a team where they had just won a cup was a huge win for rookie Brayden Point.

The fan base was hot since the team was not in a down rebuild phase and other teams limit tested Detroit and played rougher vs them - a known hockey fact everyone hates the current champ. Brayden Point finished as a top of class active TPE rookie with a solid bank account in the 30 million range and while not the highest TPE rookie 358 is a respectable number. This season has taught him a lot this hockey is unlike other hockey he has played.
Recently the draft class of SHL 76 was drafted to the SHL. Brayden Point was able to secure a 1st round pick and first overall for the Tampa Bay Barracuda - while Brayden Point is a Canadian player (makes sense since hockey is a finer sport) he has a since of being at home and at peace in Tampa.

Tampa is a non traditional hockey market with a lot going for them - up to and including the new player Brayden Point. After witnessing the draft and getting a behind the scenes of how the drafting and trades where heading Brayden Point is ecstatic to be heading to Tampa once called off of Detroit. Brayden Point had further accomplished more by being a HO rookie and reapplying for a hopeful full time head office gig - while as a intern young Brayden has provided an insight that only a newer user with a new pair of eyes could provide. He is hopeful to in the future bring positive change within the league and his locker rooms. If anyone has any league suggestions I am happy to bring them up to HO as a discussion item - my goal is to grow and improve this league as much as possible. It has been great for me as I navigated through some personal details of my life and I want that to be the same to others. For the love of all things hockey and the future health of this league where you can pretty much do anything GM, assistant GM,  HO, grading, bank, simmer, graphics, social media, make friends etc.  - Been a fantastic escape for me and seriously a absolute ease of navigation due to all the work that goes into the league.   

Brayden Point is weary of the future competition coming from The Edmonton Blizzard it’s clear that from the point of view of Brayden Point his biggest offensive competition is that of MattyJ and Cake. Both of them being on the same team is something he has not seen. Perhaps one day one of those players could skate beside him. Brayden thought he was going to end up going to Edmonton due to how many draft pics they had this draft they were certainly scouting hard and found some amazing talent. Regardless Brayden Point is at home in the waters of Tampa where he is hopeful to win a cup and of course defend the bay. He is no stranger to the greater Tampa Bay area since his personal coach is from there and moves back home during the off season. Brayden has always been fascinated with events such as Gasperilla and the Spanish history of Florida. He is hopeful to become a multi cup winning champion, HOF decorated record breaking goal scoring center. When it happens he is first to thank his team, his locker, and his fans who made it possible. As a center Brayden is nothing without the players to the left, right, behind, and on the bench. Brayden Point is no stranger to leadership and has a desire to wear an A or C on a jersey to help out the team. Brayden is aware he has a reputation and just to be clear he is approachable DM are and will always be open and feedback is valued. Feel free to contact him for opportunities or to chill. He is a younger player who knows what he wants but he is also respectable as a person and professional - after all we are all here for the love of hockey. Brayden Point has experience off the ice in various card games (magic the gathering and hearthstone), real estate, and is learning more about investing. It is fair to say he is also looking for more friends to chill with - I promise I can overcome any negative reputation that I might have I have and can come across from my writing as a bit more direct or blunt - this is actually a major reason I prefer voice chatting as it adds a bit more context to what is going on. 

A message directly from Brayden Point at the close of the draft: 

"Class of S76 it has been an awesome rookie season - in my humble and biased opinion this draft class has been amazing and best I have seen. I am expecting some awesome hockey in the coming years and seasons and excited for the games to come. Remember the passion why we all are here the SHL is a big league where a lot can happen - give me the rivalry’s, give me the close games that keep the fans and us the players on the edge of the bench and seat, let’s go out and make some history in honor of S76! No matter which team you are on or where you are sent back to within the SMJHL we all have a badge that says S76. Never forget it. Cheers to the best draft class S76! With that enjoy the off season and I look forward to seeing everyone back on the ice next season! Good luck! Everyone I have talked to over text and in voice has been wonderful. This league is a solid home for me and will be for the years to come! My messages are always open to everyone about hockey or well really anything - I can be the friend that you need or a person to talk to about life. Be Humble Be Hungry!!!! When something does not work the first time pick your stick back up and try again. Practice does not make perfect but it makes close to perfect and that is what you want if you are going to win! I expect great things out of the players in this class! This night is our night and the stars and neighboring galaxy is our limit!!  

For pick number 19 Tampa Bay Barracuda selects:

Number 21 Brayden Point of the Detroit Falcons.

SKREEEEEE  Falcons

CHOMP CHOMP  Barracuda

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked: