Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

I think I would do a variation of the whiteout jersey. Especially since Blizzards actually are whiteouts. Just alot of white everywhere and grey the logo out a bit. 

[Image: DVesu64.png][Image: 2tYkGgA.png]

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

The original color of the team are Black and White.
Since we have a lot of people from Canada and from Québec, we add the Red and Blue as color on the hat and the bandanas.

We aslo add hands and put hockey sticks instead of guns that a real Renegades should have.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

It's really tricky to make a fourth jersey for the North Stars with non-Star colors without looking too much like the Aurora. So I'll go with the rebrand someone proposed a while back (before our actual rebrand) that incorporated red into the look.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

styled jerseys are so yesterday. we need to switch to plain white jerseys and have the players draw all of that stuff onto the jerseys themselves so they can personalize them and style them - or just run a blank jeresy

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The Anchorage Armada should do a navy-themed night where the helmets and uniforms are made to look like a white sailor outfit with a blue ascot looking thing and all that

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Obviously gotta go for some pride related shirts, rainbow colors, pink colors, gimme all of that fancy fancy march! I love that kind of stuff and I would happily pay for them

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Ryu Jones, just arriving in Edmonton, would think that a Yellow and Black jersey design would be pretty neat, and maybe throw a little fedora on the Blizzard wolf to really bring things together.

Quote:34 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

The fourth jerseys for the Forge would be a tribute to the Philadelphia Eagles and be green and white. I figure it would be good to cross promote with another team people like a lot so it will bring in more money for the team.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I think the Texas Renegades 4th would definitely feature the old logo (I guess it's a skeleton). I don't believe our color scheme has changed, so it might make it a bit dull, but people love retro takes.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

I mean, we could probably borrow it from the Calgary Hitmen and all, have it be pink and black. Don't think Bret Hart's gonna mind it that much, is he?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

our fourth jersey would be eel green, kind of a stone/olive shade of green that does not look very appealing. this jersey will not sell well but it will honor franchise legend philippe eko eel

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I like the idea of the reverse retro that the NHL used for a little while.
For the Wolfpack, I like the outcome. It can even be used during Cancer Month

[Image: image.png]

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2024, 11:45 PM by NJBadApple.)

For the Renegades, our fourth jersey would literally just be a wild western outfit customized for usage on the ice... although the heel spurs would likely have to be left off.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I would sell and have the team wear an interactive jersey, the jersey works like a screen and anytime a player does something the jersey reponds in kind.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

Well I guess we could be the bloody Spectres. White uniforms with blood red trim and blood red streaks running all over the things. Make it look like something out of a slasher flick.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]