Create Account

Thoughts on the Life Time Achievement Award renaming

Congrats luke! Though our paths haven't crossed all that much, we had the chance to work a bit together on the Portal when I was in HO, and your dedication alone is deserving of such an honor!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

thank mr luke

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Ive only had one interaction with Luke and it was professional and kind and compassionate and definitely someone who is a huge bright spot for the league. I don't have anything to add other than that. Stay gold, ponyboy.

i have no idea who this is

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Congrats!

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

04-07-2024, 11:56 AMhockeyfan Wrote: Convince me that you and slash are not the same person

I wish I was luke

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Luke you are amazing. what i wish i did for the shl when i had the passion. You and bojo and jackcross are the people who have held this league together. id buy you a drink if i met you on the street.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Love ya Luke this is well deserved!!!

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

04-07-2024, 11:40 AMMuerto Wrote: The real King of the S43 draft class

If I could turn back time..

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

04-08-2024, 09:49 AMkit Wrote: Luke you are amazing. what i wish i did for the shl when i had the passion. You and bojo and jackcross are the people who have held this league together. id buy you a drink if i met you on the street.
the disrespect to Leafs and Teddy is PALPABLE

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

04-08-2024, 10:39 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: the disrespect to Leafs and Teddy is PALPABLE
u r the worst to the league

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

You're welcome from part of "crew". Thank you for everything that you do Luke its absolutely well deserved, even if its just clicking.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Very well deserved, I think.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Congrats Luke! Over the 15+ seasons I have been on the SHL awards committee your dedication to the league was regularly highlighted in discussions for the Littleton so it was only fitting that you get the recognition you deserve for all the positive impacts you have had on the SHL

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars