Create Account

S76 mPT #1: Lessons from pre(diction)-season Due: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Quote:Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup
Against

Maine can't win the Four Star Cup because my man micool isn't on the team. Everyone knows he's going to win the cup. Colorado gonna repeat as long as he's still there.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Nobody cares about the SMJHL

Against, while I might not care about the J since I'm not currently playing in it I know a lot of people do. At the very least the players and GMs care about the J.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Code:

Against: I gotta back my J gang. It’s the place where you first learn about the league and find your footing with your player. Most people spend 4 seasons there for a reason.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Against (Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup) . colorado is obviously going to repeat because we are super fly. our coolness is off the charts so it is crazy to say any other team could win

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

New England will win the Presidents’ Trophy because its Jeffs time to raise another cup now that he out of the Js. New England all the way to the finals to win the GD thing

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I am against Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup, because the Colorado Raptors are the best team in the league and will re peat.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Buffalo will miss the playoffs for first time since S45

Against

Montreal is one of the worst rosters in SHL history and there is no chance that they finish the regular season ahead of Buffalo. Atlanta and Tampa Bay haven't been off to incredible starts either so I'm not worried about it.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Against. Some of the most passionate and dedicated people on this site currently have players on the SHL. I have even considered retiring my player just to get back into the SHL! That’s what happens when you have great GMs.

Words- 40

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

Code:

Against

The SMJHL just had an expansion so a bunch of eyes will be on those 2 new teams and those players that were picked in the expansion draft. Also the SMJHL is where you get to see future of the SHL so overall people do care about the SMJHL.

[Image: mysteriousfish.png?ex=66328b0b&is=662016...98bf81f46&]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]
@MuNk22 with the amazing sig

Code:

Against.  Totally against this.  If it wasn't for the SMJHL, I would never had got hooked on the league as hard as I did when I first joined.  And I am back in it now, I'm feeling the same way, the juniors is where you get hooked!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Nobody cares about the SMJHL.

Against. It's basically its own entity, only tied to the SHL as a relegation league. It is as competitive as the SHL and it is home to many enthusiastic users looking to begin their careers with a bang, and veteran recreates that look to try something different than their previous player or players.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

Code:
New England will win the Presidents’ Trophy

I'm biased as all hell but I'm still going to dispute this and say that the Pride are going to win the Presidents. This is such a good roster and I can't see it not happening!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Code:

against!

I really think the last few season I have noticed a great growth in the league and it only seems to be gaining speed.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Well fuck it join my new social ill help ya latter at being a better man nd u too can cuddle me for hours tonight tryst n believe go help virgina in the am

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Code:
Either Olof Karsikko or Sir Devoir will win the John McBride Trophy

This massively under rates the performance of Zerg this past season for Los Angeles. He was the hottest goalie to close the regular season and went off during the playoffs as well.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]