Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

That merch from few weeks back were a huge hit, and now it’s time to decide which team you’ll use it for in a color-on-color matchup!
Your task is to name your opponent for your first game with the alts you designed and why you chose that team. Do they look fantastic against each other? Uniquely awful and you picked them as a troll? Some other reason?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, April 21st at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S77, go do the J task instead.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I think colors are overrated anyway so my gray and brown Hamilton jerseys would be perfect match to be used in game against Texas Renegades for full monochromatic SHL experince

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Manhattan is in the wrong league for being on the wrong side of batman jerseys, and sadly there's not really any teams it makes sense to pretend are batman villains in the SMJHL, so it has to be Carolina, because Kahri doesn't like bats and that means the jerseys are working.

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

The Seattle Argonauts new alternate jersey designed by its alternate captain William Salming is a full of red and white because Seattle is a Christmas town. That's why the opponent would be Atlanta Inferno, another expansion team, because then both teams could play in red jerseys and it would be impossible for referees to separate teams from each other. It would be fun for the crowd.

[Image: salming.png]

Barracuda of course would be my choice for our opponent as we will end up with a near exact same color jerseys and no one would know who is who as we played the game xD, i did not realize when i made the last post but it would be hilarious.

Oh, it's against St. Louis. This has nothing to do with the colours, in truth, it's simply that the Scarecrows / Falcons rivalry has cooled off lately and I feel we need to do some work to re-ignite it.

[Image: Skree.gif]

The Patriotes all-white "stealth" alternate uniform featuring no colour whatsoever will be debuted against the Texas Renegades', whose black and silver uniforms will create a lovely monochromatic combination with what the Patriotes are rocking

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Our gray, literally on fire jerseys would match up well with any team because they’re literally on fire, but I’ll say Manhattan because they’re red and it would be high contrast when the jerseys are revealed to be yellow.

The Armada, in a smart proactive move, decided to try out their alternate jerseys during a practice as they were unsure how wearing a full suit of riveted sheet metal plate would go. After the practice resulted in the entire team unable to move more than about .25 mph, it was decided that they will debut them against no one and head back to the drawing board.

The “Silver Scales” alternate uniforms would look against a team not wearing colors too similar to TBB’s traditional teal/pink/black. I would go for another team leaning metallic in color. Maybe SFP would be a good fit?

LA wore their new alt jersey while facing Edmonton. Quite frankly speaking the idea was there but the execution was very much off as their new alternative jerseys did not look great at all in person. Such a sad ending for all the designers involved

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I'd pick manhattan as the colours would be so similar, every player would have a hard time telling who is on which team. It would be total chaos and I'm here for chaos.

The Philadelphia Forge will wear our alternates against the New England Wolfpack, who would be wearing their all-white kits against our all-blacks. The Wolfpack are our biggest playoff rival so it would be a play to try and get a psychological advantage against them.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

So I gave Calgary purple and yellow, and I think it would be funny to either play San Francisco who wears purple and gold or Manhattan who wears the red and black that Calgary typically does.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Christmas Day Matchup between more green than teal Winnipeg Aurora alternate jersey vs rosy red Calgary Dragons. Refs can be candy canes and use candy whistles.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs