Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

I'm giving @retuperkele another shot as the Renegades don their grey TEX jerseys against the black and white LA alts. The only color on the ice is the red, white, and blue of our Texas flag inspired alt-logo and the blood spilled by all the big hits.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I would choose to rock Philly's commemorate 1776 red white and blue jerseys agains Baltimore in a spectacular show of patriotism because merica. PItting two eastern rivals, both major players as cities back in colonial times, on the ice against each other in similar colors? Sheer perfection.

\

For the Grizzlies, we'd obviously choose Regina on the sheer fact that Grizzly Bears are natural predators to Elk, but on top of that since we both came into existence at the same time with expansion draft we are naturally sworn rivals.  Besides, the elk branding I've always found to be quite appealing.  The purple and gold is just a really nice nod to the LA Lakers :D

I am choosing the Philadelphia Forge for the opponent of my Polaris inspired jerseys. Why? Because if any city has learned to hate the black and yellow color combination it would be Philadelphia.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Jeff being the fashion icon himself and who rubs elbows with some of the most famous designers in the world, he asked a favor from Giorgio Armani to hook up the LA Panthers with a new collection as a way to say thank you to the city for his former career in acting. The famous orange and teal are still there, but just as accents to the fully blacked out uniforms. Utilizing the orange for the letters of Los Angeles and utilizing the teal as piping that run the length of the legs and arms.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

the colors I had picked were brown and green and orange and purple. I think the best team to play against would be a team with none of those colors, so let's say Toronto. They can wear blue and white and it would be almost a whole rainbow of colors on the ice. sensational

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Not gonna lie, I have no clue what St Louis' designed jersey would have been, but being as that Kelowna is the worst team in the league and St Louis is the 2nd worst, that's gotta be a good game to use special jerseys for, no?

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Since I am colorblind I make both teams black and gray, allowing for a onetime advantage to me, and me alone. This way I can achieve the highest scoring game in SMJ history and go on to fly a rocket to the moon.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

The new Grey Alternate jerseys of the Yukon Malamutes will debut against the San Diego Tidal since they are one of the most colorful jerseys in the league. I think the clash would be hilarious, but the Yukon jerseys would look very bland (on purpose).

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2024, 10:45 AM by bluesfan55.)

we're playing against the toronto north stars. i want a color clash (blue and gold for us, blue and white for them). i want fans and players to be confused during the game. simply, i want chaos.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Yukon's first opponent in blue, grey, and gold would probably be the Anchorage Armada because I now just realized how similar the blue and grey parts would be. The streaks of gold in the Yukon jersey would set them apart nicely though.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Our opponent for our first game with the alts is Anchorage Armada. There's no real good reason for this, it's just because boats bad and it's a great time to look good beating them.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Code:
Your task is to name your opponent for your first game with the alts you designed and why you chose that team. Do they look fantastic against each other? Uniquely awful and you picked them as a troll? Some other reason?

Our first opponent will be my former team of the Chicago  syndicate with the alternate jerseys I helped designed. It is going to be a bit confusing for both teams since there will be some Syndicate colours on the WPG jersey so there will sure to be a lot of turnovers in this game.

(54 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I think that the Vancouver whalers would be a good team for the Malamutes to play in there new Yukon Flag-inspired jerseys. I wanna cause as much confusion as possible, so both teams wearing almost identical colors would be absolutely awful and that's perfect

[Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

Its kind of hard to find a foil to the Patriots, perhaps the Syndicate? With our shadowy Mel Gibson logo we'll definitely have no problem easily handling those slimy Chicago gangsters!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France