Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

Since the alt jersey designed here includes a lot of red, I think it'd be fun to break it out against Hamilton. Battle of Ontario becoming Red vs Blue.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

The New England Wolfpack are going to be wearing uniforms and equipment that have pickles all over them. They’re also going to be in pickle coloured materials and some of the items are going to be pickle shaped to resemble them. Who doesn’t love pickles?

Probably will bust out the alts when we play another blue/grey team like Anchorage. the all black uniforms would look great across from anyone but this way it prevents a blue on blue match up.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

I know this may be a strange choice, but I'm thinking NOLA's Purple vs TBBs Pink would be a solid colorblock for a rivalry. I know it's not the best rivalry on paper, but that would make for a hell of an 80s night promo.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

I forgot what jerseys I pitched. But let's make them white and blue. And they have a bear on it. I don't really know what the other teams jerseys are. New England is green and sliver. I think that would look cool against each other

(47)

Detroit Falcons would play vs. the Newfoundland Berserkers. We would play them when were are doing the Detroit black out jersey - black base grey numbers and a white falcon symbol. The game would be a black out game - not on TV but with how the colors would be black and grey with both teams. Detroit black out jersey is a fan favorite for sure!  Falcons Berserkers

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

We decided to wear our Orioles-inspired alternates against Philadelphia just to mix up the colors. But we wear orange helmets to avoid confusion with Philly's black-colored ones.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I think the absolute psychic damage and boldness of the Baltimore Platoon going against a big rival of theirs in the Atlanta Inferno in rainbow pride jerseys would be worth every penny we spend on them being created.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The Toronto North Stars have such a nice shade of blue and therefore for the colour matchup we would play against the Chicago Syndicate because I feel like the blue and white provides such a nice contrast to the yellow and black.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

We are mostly black when we play at home (with some white), and the Chicago Syndicate are playing in yellow so we though it would be a good idea the invite Wiz Khalifa to sing Black and Yellow during the warn up.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

our plain white shirts would go really well with any away team since away jerseys are white but I'll take Carolina because I want Ottawa and Carolina to be rivals.

I would like to debut my amazing neon colored Monarchs jerseys against the Tampa Bay Barracuda just so the league could witness how much better life could be if we all embraced more exciting colour schemes.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Oh, I guess we would have to play the Chicago Syndicate with the matching colours and all. Black and yellow all over the ice, and no one will have a clue what's going on.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I would choose Hamilton to play against for my first game with the alternate jerseys I designed because it is the battle of Ontario matchup with the North Stars

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Let's match up against the Manhattan Rage. I assume they'll wear black and red which will really pop alongside our silver and boy Cowboys jersey. I think it'll be a great looking colour matchup and one that looks great in the arena and on tv.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]