Create Account

Deep Dive 2 - How is Kraven looking for the playoffs

Right now we will examine Carolina Kraken. They are leaders of their conference and #3 in the league. These guys are the best team in the league and should be #1 in my opinion! The playoffs are coming, we know they are in a great position better than anyone! Going these stats alone it’s obvious that they will make it to the finals unless Timbers or Tidal can take them out. Northern conference teams are in trouble if they have to face them in the finals. Because if Kraven makes it to the end, the cup is theirs hands down! I know the playoffs are different but I am being realistic. 

Now let’s see they have like 40 wins, 20losses, and 3 OT. This team has been on fire all season! There are some teams that never beat Kraken and if you are on the dock to face them in the playoffs and you have yet won a game against them during the season. Please expect yourself to have a flawless defeat! Like St Louis Scarecrows or Ottawa Highlanders are first up and the question isn’t if they lose its how many games it will take. Now I want a 4-1 but if I am being realistic like would we even have a game 5? Their challenge that give them 6-7 games are Tidal, Timbers, and Raptors. Now for northern conference teams you don't want Kraken or Timber because you are screwed from the gate! Maybe Berserker but if those two are out then it's a fair deal but if not forget about it! Now let’s examine the power players that make this team unbreakable! 

Jack Keigan had his best season by far! 41 goals, 78 points, 37 assists, with 21.69% shot percentage! You can’t tell me this kid isn’t something! If Kraken makes it to the finals and wins! He is MVP for sure y’all! He is a hunter on the prowl for his prey and will squash anyone in his way. I like Mia Lavorie but even he trips her up and she is my MVP vote! I can see this guy being the mighty dragon of Calgary. 

Next up we have Roger Murdock! Now his assists are amazing! Now this guy is a playmaker on the field setting up the scene to hunt, steal, and land the hit. His strategy and direction are the reason why Kraken are in the position they are in. As we have seen their season, he is a pain for the defensive team! 

Rodigo Banes is like the flash coming in with his short handed goals. He has been an excellent asset for Kraven. Just try to take the puck from him because once it's in his hands who knows what will happen next! Currently Rodigo’s #3 in shot percentage by 20.87%. 

Now the real reason why their defense is so unbearable is because of Olivija Agate. The right defender that checks and reads the atmosphere of the arena. Who is on the ice and their motive? Don’t think you will pass her so easily. 

The final key of the defense is their goalie, Denebor Milasch. He is one of the best goalie of SMJHL and with him Kraken has a chance to take it to the cup. He holds 29 wins, 2 OTL, 2.75 goals against average, 8.10 goals saved above average, and 0.911% save percentage. He is a steel of ice throughout the whole season. I am confident he will perform because there are very few skaters that break him and the defense squad. 

Now as I look at this team, Carolina Kraven has the best chance to win the playoffs. I doubt any team in the northern conference can beat them. Yes they must get through their own players but this season isn't them but the south. The only teams that can best them are Timbers and Tidals. Kraken will run though everyone else and I think Raptors will give them a challenge but they have been on fire all season. So if any team in the northern conference wants the cup then Kraken must go down otherwise its game over! The GMs did an excellent job with this team. I can see the conference final is between Kraven and Timbers which will be a damn good match up which can go 6 or 7 games. 

Approved @Missjmt

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]