Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT#5 - Somebody Once… Due: Friday, July 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

With the end of the regular season in sight we all have our opinions on who should make the All Star Game rosters. Therefore we would like you to present us with your S77 All-*something* Team.
*The something can be anything you want - a team of the best animal themed players in the league, a team of the best names in the league, a team of the hottest players in the league, a team of the oldest geezers in the league, etc.*
You must list 6 players and explain the theme of your team.
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Friday, July 12th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.
Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
Only S77 SMJHL rookies (S78 SHL draftees) are eligible for this task.
If your player is S79 SHL draftee (shown after name on portal), this is not for you.

I would pick the All-Underplayed Team.

Led by the top line of Cambell Fischermann - Tank Sharksy - Hades. Anchored on the back end by Owen Armbruster - Carl Stultz. In net would be Kris.

All of these players are SCREAMING for extra ice time or games played. Let's hope that next season these teams actually use their under appreciated players.

60 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

We Have Nathangus McExplosion -Connor McDusty -Raw Cheese McPickle up front with Gordon McFisherman(slightly out of position) - Peyton Mcbride and our goalie is Shotty McStopper.

As the the Highlands vote in force for the All-Star Team of the Scottiish Mc  Clan

introducing the shittiest players on the best teams

The list includes players like
Pique Boo who despite scored 87 points this season had a -8
DOnt forget about Connor Simard who had 81 points! but a -1
Baron Samedi, 79 points but a -4
Jeez who let Jesus Murphy get 75 points! he had a -20 +/- what a power play merchant
Wyatt King of course. 70 points but a -11.
My own teammate Wonderbread with 68 points but a -17 though. What a bust of a player
Finally Lyle Odelein IV with 64 points but a -14. the 3 minutes of power play time a game really propping him up

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

My all-star team this season would be one that my player could actually make, the all-name team, which would be:

Jean-Jacques Francois Jacques-Jean - Slava-Ukraini Heroyam-Slava - Cristoforo Roccamontepiano
Jeremy Snugglemuffin III - Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen
Bishop Van Apeldoorn

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

I’ll be calling mine “The Boxing Squad,” and filling it with all of the league’s players who live to get into fights. That means Keith McSmith, Max Hammer, Fredrick Gronlund, Jordan Bamford, BD Bronk, and Chopper Donquixote.

The Top Team of one Goalie, 2 Defender and 3 Forwards (one RW + one C + one LW) for Season 77 of the McZehrl Foundation are this time:

RW Mia Lavoie
C Edouard Lavoie
LW Jason Warwaha
RD Jack Booth
LD Trent Wiseman
G Grant Berd

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

The psuedo-all star team will consist of Inge Baardsen on the right wing, Mary Hollywood on the left, and Brayden Point in the middle. All of these players were chosen due to their high propensity for using the body and landing hits.

On right defense we've got Jack Booth with his massive number of shot blocks, and for good measure we'll put him with Chopper Donquixote on left defense owing to his rather high number of penalty minutes relative to the league and respectable amount of hits and general aggression.

In goal, we've got Walter Scheibli, who's faced a ridiculous amount of shots.

What's the theme of the team? Old-time hockey. These are players that every old hat analyst on television is going to love. Truculence, pugnacity, and a solid .30 winning record.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Introducing the All-food team! Eligible players have a food of some type in their name.

C Bean Beanman Jr
RW Teemu Salami
LW WonderBread
RD Crazy Tomato II
RD Hashbrown O'Fink
G PeanutButter Zamboni

[Image: tcMCGba.png]

We have the team of Simon's and Matthias' because there just enough of both to make a team of

Simon Wymann - Simon Hayes - Simon Science
Matthias - Matthias Olivera
Sami Samsonov

As you can see there's no Simon or Matthias goaltenders so we went with the next best S.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

I usually selct my Allstars by looking at funny names. This year those players made the list:

G - Launchpad McQuack
LD - Slowpoke
RD - AT-AT Wollker
C -Polar Beargeron
LW - WonderBread
RW - Swedish Chef

we making the all mc team with:

LW-Nathangus McExplosion
C-Connor McDusty
RW-Raw Cheese McPickle
LD-Peyton Mcbride
RD-McLovin
G-Shotty McStopper

My All-Star team would consist of

AT-AT Wollker, Dog Jagr, Solaire of Astora, Takagi Michio, Argenti Gorilla, and Lee Harrison. We would just be the best Defense in the league because we would run the Grizzlies Defense (and Goalie)! So that's what our team would be called The All-Grizzlies Defenders!

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

The All-Food Team

D - Hashbrown O'Fink
D - Hummus God
F - Swedish Chef (while not a food, preparer of food)
F - WonderBread
F - Bean Beanman Jr
G - PeanutButter Zamboni

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

My team is all players that are dashing, and by that I mean they all have a hyphenated last name.

* Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean
* Slava-Ukraini Heroyam-Slava
* Randolph Thompson-Smythe
* 3WW Wingmate-Roc
* Song Ju-gong
* Elvar Gil-Galad

Code:
41 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]