Create Account

HIRED: Toronto North Stars Co-GM
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2024, 03:00 PM by mcgriddleluver. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Hired )

First off I just want to say a huge thank you to @Wally for everything you've done not only for me but Toronto as well. You definitely made it a lot easier for me to step in for you.

With that being said, I am now hiring for a co-GM to help us along the way.

If you're interested please message me on Discord (mcgriddleluver)

IF YOU ARE UNDER CONTRACT FOR SOMEBODY OTHER THAN TORONTO PLEASE GET PERMISSION FROM YOUR GM BEFORE YOU APPLY. I WILL BE CHECKING WITH THEM

Applications will close NEXT Friday July 19th at 11:59:59PM

Your application should have answers to most of these and any other relevant info you would like to provide;

Your SHL username
What are your ideas on instilling a good discord/locker room?
What do you look for in an SHL Draftee?
What makes a good Co-General Manager in the SHL?

Post closed hired some bum

[Image: KdHbnK1]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

applied i make good bagels

applied

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: 7MO9RpC.png] : .

Congrats to Wally for a great career, one of the friendlier and great presences in GM chat, he'll be missed.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Applied

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page