Create Account

[VSN] Mumei Arrives In Regina

After weeks of fielding offers and analyzing the standings, Mumei has decided to sign with the Regina Elk for the remainder of the playoffs. It was tough for Mumei to leave her people in the Inuits, and her teammates with the Ottawa 67’s behind. Hockey was what she loved, and there was no turning back now.

It did not take long for Mooms to make an impact for the Elk in the playoffs despite being unproven at this level of play.
In 12 playoff games, Mumei picked up 6 assists and no goals, quite good for a young player making their debut.

Regina first took out the Anchorage Armada in 5 games in the first round, then survived a grueling 7 game series with the Kelowna Knights. Mumei is quite anxious about the upcoming J draft, but she remains focused on trying to get Regina their first ever 4 Star Cup Championship.

In order to curb any anxiety involved with the move, she kept in contact with Videl Valor, her mentor and her idol to keep herself calm. And in a shocking way, Mumei was informed that the franchise would be moving to Thunder Bay effective next season.

"I am quite shocked on why the team would chose to move, is it because of a bad arena, a lack of fan attendance or is it a mixture of both?" Mumei was quite puzzled by the decision to move the team.

"The next time you’ll hear from me, I’ll be either raising the 4 Star Cup, or discussing potential draft destinations."

[Image: euPeo5t.png]
[Image: 7361srC.png]

the team is actually moving due to the increasingly frequent "accidental" elk attacks on opposing fans

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]