Create Account

HIRED: Graphics Grader Intern (1)
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2024, 10:45 AM by Carpy48. Edited 1 time in total.)

We are looking for one Graphics Grader Intern for the duration of 2 seasons (S78/S79). You can look into the job of a graphics grader for a limited time and see everything we do even without the skills we normally ask for.

Your tasks:

- grade graphic submissions every week along the full-time graders
- grade and pay rookie tasks
- write a report of what you have learned during the internship including your own advice for the next intern and feedback for us

Our offers:

- a base salary of $1M per season
- fixed payment for every graded submission on top
- two senior graders as mentors to answer your questions
- an insight into our grading process

Expectations:

- weekly availability (discord)
- active participation and willingness to learn
- nice to have: a good eye for details

You won't need to have any practical graphics skills because this is a theoretical job. If you want to read more about our grading guidelines, check this thread.

How to apply:

Please send your application directly to me and answer the following questions as well. You can also check the general applications guide.
- How long have you been part of the league?
- Do you currently have other site jobs or did you have any in the past (if so, which)?
- What interests you in this job?
- Do you have any experience with graphics software? If so, what software do you know and how would you describe your skill level?

Application deadline: position has been filled

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Giving this a bump. It's a very beginner-friendly job.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Last bump, will close this tomorrow.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Our new intern for the next two seasons will be @Amidships! Welcome to the team.

Stars Lions Berserkers