Create Account

Publicity Stunt: The Ima Noobie Story Part 2

"Ow. OWW!" Ima Noobie pulled himself up off the ice after being checked hard into the boards. "It shouldn't be legal to do that to a people's person. OW!"

He had been invited to attend a scouting scrimmage for the Carolina Kraken. Before the scrimmage happened, he had met with the woman who was the GM of the Kraken.

She was sitting behind a desk. Trophies and plaques decorated the office behind her. Including NINE SMJHL Championship Trophies. Ima sat in a chair across from her.

"I have seen some of your YouTube videos," she said.

"You have?"

"Well, sure. Just part of our scouting process. I did find of particular interest the video you made about proper condiments on hot dogs."

Ima chuckled. "That was just kind of a little bit of a fun thing I was doing."

"Do you really hate mayo that much?"

Ima felt his stomach churn just at the mention of that awful substance known as mayonnaise. He nodded, his ability to speak without hurling becoming a thing of the past.

The woman seemed to snicker as she continued on with the interview. She was seemingly enjoying his repulsion to mayo.

After the scrimmage ended, the prospects were offered a meal afterwards. With growing horror, Ima Noobie saw each of the prospects being handed a hot dog.

Covered with mayo!

"NOOOOOOO!"

To Be Continued

And Darby sneakily threw the hot dog away, not having the heart to tell them he's allergic to mayo

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 

eat the hot dogs or else!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]