Create Account

Darby's Skateboard

(potential prequel to This)

Darby sighed as he fell from he skateboard once again. He had been trying to get a Melon truck with a 360 spin down pat, but he was just not as good on vert ramps as he was on street courses and various street areas.

"And here we have a fellow SMJHL prospect in Darby Reznor" a voice says behind Darby, making him turn around to see someone filming him 

"Hey if I wanted you to film this, I would have asked buddy" Darby says he walks up to the camera to try to push it away.

"Hey relax my guy, I'm just trying to get to know my potential teammates/competition" the man says as he backs away "my name is Ima Noobie"

"...well I share a last name with a singer so I won't judge" Darby shrugs "now if you don't mind, I am going to keep working on this trick"

"Yeah I was watching you attempt it, doesn't look like you were getting that far"

"Well then you try it tough guy" Darby says as he hands "just be careful with this board, it's expensive. And don't jump on-" Darby doesn't get the words out before Ima ends up jumping directly onto the board breaking it in half. There is a moment of silence before Darby begins to chase Ima around the skatepark "GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A-"

Hope you don't mind me making a prequel @YetiTaz

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

what a germ

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

10 dollars

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!