Create Account

Darby talks to football players

Darby Reznor was riding his skateboard around Seattle, whistling to himself as he rides around the local arena league football team practice field, where they were practicing routes outside because it was a warm sunny day.

"Hey there look out!" The quarterback says as a football flies towards Darby's face after the receiver completely whiffed on catching the ball. He just barely managed to catch the ball with one hand. "Hey nice catch bro! I know you're a hockey player, but why didn't you get into football?"

"Dude I am 5'8." Darby sighs "The average height of a professional football player is over 6 feet, and the average receiver height is just about 6 feet. Man defense would destroy me, and that doesn't even include weight. I am not the kind of guy who gains weight easily. It's a blessing and a curse really"

"Wish I had that curse sometimes" an offensive lineman says to himself.

"Trust me buddy, in a lot of professional sports, the ability to gain weight reliably is a good trait to have" Darby waves them goodbye after throwing the ball back and skating his way out of the area. Once he was far enough away not to heard, he says to himself "damn, how bad is that team for them to ask a short hockey player if he be interested in football? I guess bad enough for this to be the first time I ever heard of the Belltown Bulldogs"

Just a short media based on a quick idea I had in my head!

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]