Create Account

Supreme Overlord I present you requests.

First off, I wish to thank you for everything that you have done. You are our saviour and have made this place heavenly. Now to my points.

I believe that Member Number 100 and Member Number 320 should be inducted into the Supreme Overlord Committee. They take this place just as seriously as you, our master. They do not tolerate jokes and can definitely add more boundaries to this site.

Another concern I have is your moderating. Why is it when I report an individual it takes you up to a month to come up with a proper action. Yet when our master, Member Number 3 faced hardship an action was taken immediately (within a day). It makes little sense but I would just like answers. I'm sure there is a reasoning for this because you are never wrong and are all about equalization. Thank you supreme overlord.

Hi member #'s, your all faggots.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Sep 9 2012, 02:37 PM

Lol, this should be suspendable. :3

Quote:Originally posted by Member number 42@Sep 9 2012, 04:38 PM

Lol, this should be suspendable. :3

It will be looked at actually

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Sep 9 2012, 02:41 PM

It will be looked at actually
L. O. L

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Sep 9 2012, 01:37 PM

We do not tolerate cussing, even as a joke. Jokes are bad.

Quote:Originally posted by Member Number 106@Sep 9 2012, 02:35 PM
First off, I wish to thank you for everything that you have done. You are our saviour and have made this place heavenly. Now to my points.

I believe that Member Number 100 and Member Number 320 should be inducted into the Supreme Overlord Committee. They take this place just as seriously as you, our master. They do not tolerate jokes and can definitely add more boundaries to this site.

Another concern I have is your moderating. Why is it when I report an individual it takes you up to a month to come up with a proper action. Yet when our master, Member Number 3 faced hardship an action was taken immediately (within a day). It makes little sense but I would just like answers. I'm sure there is a reasoning for this because you are never wrong and are all about equalization. Thank you supreme overlord.
Hey that's me! Who's #320?

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Sep 9 2012, 02:37 PM

Looks like someone has a crush on member 42

Serpe suspended all season.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Sep 9 2012, 03:37 PM

This has been another segment of: Down rep Serpe for being a complete asshole!

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Sep 9 2012, 04:45 PM

Looks like someone has a crush on member 42

Ilike

Really Serpe....? :facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by Member Number 106@Sep 9 2012, 03:42 PM

We do not tolerate cussing, even as a joke. Jokes are bad.

Jokes lead to frivolous playing. Frivolous playing leads to trouble. Trouble leads to a suspension.

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Sep 9 2012, 05:46 PM
Serpe suspended all season.

or IP Banned. I'm cool with both.

To be honest, Idot err 106, does have a few good points in his post. :3