Create Account

HIRED: Quebec Co Federation Head
(This post was last modified: 5 hours ago by Revontulete. Edited 1 time in total.)

With the IIHF season ending, I was hoping to find a partner that's interested in building up an engaged and competitive team within Quebec

Responsibilities will include:
- Keeping the federation engaged and involved
- Active involvement with the IIHF HO as needed
- Helping with lines
- Helping with identifying potential legal transfers in
- Aiding me with other IIHF related issues as they arise

I wish to kindle activity within the team locker room and create a unique place within the IIHF, so that will be prioritized in applications.

In your application, please include:
- Any relevant experience (WJC GM, IIHF Fed Head previously, HO or SHL/SMJHL GM, etc.)
- Your player's current national eligibility
- Any goals or issues you have for the federation

Pay is $4,000,000 a season.

I will only hire members who have a Québécois player or who are eligible to transfer according to the IIHF Rules. For non-Québécois players, it is suggested to talk with your Federation Head before committing to a transfer or applying to another nation's management job.

If you are interested, send me your application or a message in a Discord DM (dollyssa). You can find me on discord in SHL General or the IIHF server. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @Gyro_Hero for the position.

applied
sorry @JohnFranklinKennedy, gwen offers a better salary

Gib fed heads regular season pt pass

10-09-2024, 09:12 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: Gib fed heads regular season pt pass

AGREED!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

10-09-2024, 08:58 PMSeany148 Wrote: applied
sorry @JohnFranklinKennedy, gwen offers a better salary
she may pay more but she has way less rats, its not worth it brother

10-09-2024, 10:49 PMJohnFranklinKennedy Wrote: she may pay more but she has way less rats, its not worth it brother
But- she has poutine..........

10-10-2024, 12:36 PMSeany148 Wrote: But- she has poutine..........
would you really trade rats for poutine brother???

10-10-2024, 12:44 PMJohnFranklinKennedy Wrote: would you really trade rats for poutine brother???
If I speak, big problems

10-10-2024, 12:44 PMJohnFranklinKennedy Wrote: would you really trade rats for poutine brother???
Excuse me our rats are very well-behaved c:

"That way - no, no, a little to the left!"

"Oh, shit, not like that wait no -!!"

crash!!!

"Oh god Cake is gonna hit me again" :'0

10-09-2024, 08:49 PMRevontulete Wrote: With the IIHF season ending, I was hoping to find a partner that's interested in building up an engaged and competitive team within Quebec

Responsibilities will include:
- Keeping the federation engaged and involved
- Active involvement with the IIHF HO as needed
- Helping with lines
- Helping with identifying potential legal transfers in
- Aiding me with other IIHF related issues as they arise

I wish to kindle activity within the team locker room and create a unique place within the IIHF, so that will be prioritized in applications.

In your application, please include:
- Any relevant experience (WJC GM, IIHF Fed Head previously, HO or SHL/SMJHL GM, etc.)
- Your player's current national eligibility
- Any goals or issues you have for the federation

Pay is $4,000,000 a season.

I will only hire members who have a Québécois player or who are eligible to transfer according to the IIHF Rules. For non-Québécois players, it is suggested to talk with your Federation Head before committing to a transfer or applying to another nation's management job.

If you are interested, send me your application or a message in a Discord DM (dollyssa). You can find me on discord in SHL General or the IIHF server. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @Gyro_Hero for the position.
I'm very happy to accept the position <3 thank you, Gwen Smile

"That way - no, no, a little to the left!"

"Oh, shit, not like that wait no -!!"

crash!!!

"Oh god Cake is gonna hit me again" :'0