Create Account

Ferrari Group NWJHL Scandal Report Rated M for Immature

Tom Tucker reports the following news....

What have I learned.... more than enough in a short amount of time! I learned Hoperle has a fetish for “all things that require support” and a secret crush which really is not that much of a secret on top prospect Roman Schultz. It should be noted I only sent out the spies to see if there could be some weaknesses in these player’s games and if there is a way I could rattle them on the ice.

The spies report as follows:

I also learned I want to invest in some personal housing and not want to be close to Hoperle in the showers because of his fetishes... When I got a hold of Schultz the only statement his group would make is:

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DVG1q49yPaY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DVG1q49yPaY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/embed/DVG1q49yPaY

Schultz’s inability to understand anything is why he entered the world of hockey. What else does he need to know besides skate in two directions... try to score some goals, and try not to let the other team score some goals! Simple instructions for the basic of intelligence to understand, which is why my people at the Ferrari Group have scouted to me if you throw a toonie on the ice it may distract him for the following reasons:
1. The coin is not only shiny but it has two colours
2. Schultz needs all the pocket change he can get
3. Its Schultz... what better reason does he need to pick up a toonie in the middle of a hockey game. He thinks he is so great that just sitting on his ass on the rink would intimidate the opposition

Did you know during the Olympic Games you could actually find Schultz attempting to take out the loonie that was used during the gold medal game in Vancouver? I understand Vancouver being an excellent city and he would want something to remember this great city by but if he honestly wanted something he could have just asked me for an autographed picture. I would have been more than willing to do so... all he would have had to do is ask me!

Secretly the Ferrari Group has learned that the true reason why Donini tried publishing a 13 word article is not because he is lazy and was waiting for another day during the week to actually post it. But this day would actually coincide with the date Italian doctors would have allowed him to return to action from wrist surgery after his Olympic debut in Lake Placid. This is the true reason why Firebirds traded the second overall pick to the Falcons.

They did not feel Donini was worthy of being picked second overall since their scouts were afraid of how his wrist surgery would have him performing this upcoming season and they did not believe anyone else was worth that pick. This is why Detroit messed up the draft and selected Donini second overall since they did not know of his medical condition since they failed to contact Team Italian doctors.

[Image: broken_wrist.jpg]
Donini's X-Ray that the Falcon's failed to ask for

It is also believed the reason he got this wrist injury is because he continues to stroke his own ego, especially when doctors from Italy and NWJHL recommended he stopped using his left wrist to do so. Doctors believe this injury could impact his ability to communicate by standard memos and would delay any form of response because of his over inflated ego. The Ferrari Group recommends 24-48 hours of isolation for Mr. Brandon Donini.

We move back to Montreal where it is noted that Miller went looking with Schultz at the adult novelty store in Montreal for some BDSM and other novelty supplies. It is also important to know they were walking into the store hand in hand and Ferrari Group spies were told there were frequent kisses between Miller and Schultz as they look forward to spending many days on the road together as they play for Montreal. It is also important to know the cashier told the Ferrari Group spies that they spent $100,000 between the two of them on these supplies. I guess they got to be ready for anything right.

Heading over to Vancouver we meet up with Hoperle as his continued desires of anything that requires protection made headline news which claimed that Hoperle was caught in a compromising position with a 8 by 11 photo of the same Roman Schultz as before. I guess when you love someone and want to start an organization to “help those in Montreal” you must watch out because usually those who complain the most are the ones who have the most to hide. We also learned he covers up this story claiming to have a super hot girlfriend when we all know it is just a blow up doll that Schultz and Miller sent him after their trip to the adult novelty store as a practical joke because Hoperle has been talking a lot of trash for someone who was drafted in the 4th round and in all honesty why on earth would a 4th rounder be talking to two 1st round picks like that.

Finally in some positive news it has been learned that Vancouver Whalers top prospect Dave Smith has been noticed buying a condo in the Vancouver. This is good news for the fans of the Vancouver Whalers as they wanted to make sure Smith would actually stay in Vancouver. Yet also was noticed taking in the social scene with new team mate Hoperle and many others there. Smith always made sure that Hoperle could not get close enough because of his fetish of “things that need protection.” When I caught up to Smith after his 3rd pint of the night just after training camp he had the following to say:

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qHUIySQ35jA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qHUIySQ35jA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Code:
Word: 973 / Video: 2 / Picture: 1
Quote:PS - I would like to remind everyone this was just for fun and no harm was meant in this article

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

my wrist seemed to be fine when i took you out during team Italy's practice Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Sep 26 2012, 09:45 PM
my wrist seemed to be fine when i took you out during team Italy's practice Tongue

drugs Tongue

----------------
I wish youtube code worked -- what I did was I put them in the linked sections beneath for those who are interested Smile

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Sep 26 2012, 08:46 PM

drugs Tongue

Blink he know's my secret fuck

**NOBODY SAW THIS**

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Sep 26 2012, 09:47 PM

Blink he know's my secret fuck

**NOBODY SAW THIS**

haha - see my spies know all Smile

Code:

Quote: If the articles is clearly just maliciously attacking an individual(s) or a specific team it may not be rewarded.
:hmph:

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Sep 26 2012, 10:07 PM

It's for fun Smile Aren't "all scandal articles" for fun... like Donini's... Schultz in a compromising position Tongue

Code:

Quote:3. Its Schultz... what better reason does he need to pick up a toonie in the middle of a hockey game.

Cause he took the term "pickup game" too seriously?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Sep 26 2012, 09:07 PM

Quote: If the article is clearly tongue in cheek that is fine seeing as this is supposed to be fun/light hearted.

Payment:

Word Count: 973
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 8.5
Interest: 9
Form: 9

Payment: 550k + 50k = 600k

Comments: Good read, keepup the good work

Very well informed article. Answered a number of ?. The spies however have been misinformed on one subject.

Ok Ok i feel that the air has to cleared here. THERE is no reason for anyone to be concerned in any shower with Hoperle. Well that is almost accurate....That Hottie Jamie. Damn wait a sec she's a teammate can't be thinking about her like that. In my defense though it should be noted that if you all could have seen what she wore to the club after training the other night....Well

Son of a... gonna take some more heat for this one. How much do good PR people cost?

SHE is HOT....that is all B)

Ok as for the Montreal scandal I guess them Polls weren't a lie after all

Quote:Hoperle has been talking a lot of trash for someone who was drafted in the 4th round and in all honesty why on earth would a 4th rounder be talking to two 1st round picks like that.

Umm was wondering if the below statement would be construed as the above mentioned. If YES then yep GUILTY as charged.

In Closing
COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
The Whalers Bringing The Pain To A Rink Near You.

Try this:

Code:
[youtube]1WPppate-TE[/youtube]
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQs3O_IDas&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WPppate-TE...player_embedded[/URL]

But switch out the link between the youtube tags and in the link at the end. It will show a link beneath the video but at least it works!

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]