Create Account

Playing hard nosed hockey James Ryan 7th round draft pick

Scouts around the league have been buzzing about this kids speed, tenacity and skill. He's starting off on the third line as a defensive minded winger but scouts and people around the vancouver area say this kid has all the talent to be a first line scorer in the not so distant future. He's had alot of comparisons to guys like T.J Oshie who are solid in their own zone as well as the offensive zone and every now and then will lay somebody out.

Alot of the experts have picked Vancouver to win it all this year. They have a ton of depth up front with solid dmen and a stud in net. with this kid moving up the ranks they become a scary team from here on out. Should be a good season for the team and hope they can keep the wins coming.

Once a Whalers always a Whalers

Good Luck.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

What a beaut!

Looking good to me...Just gotta stay focused.

Go Whalers Go

Lolz cause you put it exactly on 150 words Wink

Payment:

Word Count: 150
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 7.5/10
Interest: 8/10
Form: 8/10

Payment: 50k

Comments: Good job, try adding a picture or two as it gives you something to look at and remember, writing longer articles gets you more money Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

haha i was just kind of making something up so people know i'm an active player. I honestly didn't even count my words, that's really funny that it's exactly at 150, I honestly had no idea lol