Create Account

Donini Press Conference

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 06:14 PM

People gotta suck it up and take it... When Leafs fans got offensive remarks to them did anyone suspended the people who said that shit? No... This is BS man... People are such pussys in this league.

u wot m8

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

People gotta suck it up and take it... When Leafs fans got offensive remarks to them did anyone suspended the people who said that shit? No... This is BS man... People are such pussys in this league.
Link me to personal attacks on leafs fans...

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Oct 7 2012, 05:27 PM

Link me to personal attacks on leafs fans...
This was last season and I'm not going back a lot of pages... and you should know you where a pretty big contributer to it.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

"People need to suck it up and take it"? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! The reason people were negging Donini was because he COULDN'T "take it". The pot calling the kettle black, there is a difference between "speaking your mind" and insulting everyone that disagrees with you. Again, if only fellow Falcons and Italians are ignoring his problems(SHL GM's and even a commissioner have commented on it), the likely truth is that what Donini was doing was problematic.

@Donini, good luck, as I've said I'm afraid your real reputation may be ruined around here, but the league would be a lot better off if you were active and NOT a twat Tongue.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 7 2012, 05:33 PM

Are you ****ing kidding me?

"People need to suck it up and take it"?  ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!  The reason people were negging Donini was because he COULDN'T "take it".  The pot calling the kettle black, there is a difference between "speaking your mind" and insulting everyone that disagrees with you.  Again, if only fellow Falcons and Italians are ignoring his problems(SHL GM's and even a commissioner have commented on it), the likely truth is that what Donini was doing was problematic.

@Donini, good luck, as I've said I'm afraid your real reputation may be ruined around here, but the league would be a lot better off if you were active and NOT a twat Tongue.
Quit writing user Manuel's and please SHUT THE HELL UP

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 06:34 PM

Intuitive counter argument, I especially liked the part where you proved me wrong.

Rolleyes

I'm also interested in finding a 3 sentence user-manual.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 07:34 PM

Who's Manuel? I dislike the French.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 7 2012, 05:36 PM

Intuitive counter argument, I especially liked the part where you proved me wrong.

Rolleyes
I don't things serious like you and the majority of people on here.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 06:37 PM

Says the guy taking things serious right now...

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Jamie@Oct 7 2012, 06:36 PM

Who's Manuel? I dislike the French.

Oh, you don't know Manuel?

[Image: manuel.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 06:37 PM

I think you need to re-read all of your posts in this thread.

I hate to tell ya, but you're doing the "not taking things seriously" very, very, VERY wrong. You literally JUST threw a fit over someone getting suspended.

And these arguments really need to stop derailing topics so. . .

How about we all just play SIM hockey people. I don't know how anyone could walk away from this forum and really feel offended and like another member should be suspended. Be a man, suck it up and play the game.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 7 2012, 05:40 PM

I think you need to re-read all of your posts in this thread.

I hate to tell ya, but you're doing the "not taking things seriously" very, very, VERY wrong.  You literally JUST threw a fit over someone getting suspended.
No I was speaking my mind.. There's a huge difference

Quote:Originally posted by bbruin27@Oct 7 2012, 05:40 PM
How about we all just play SIM hockey people.  I don't know how anyone could walk away from this forum and really feel offended and like another member should be suspended.  Be a man, suck it up and play the game.
Best junior ever. Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 7 2012, 07:42 PM

No I was speaking my mind.. There's a huge difference
Your mind was serious yo