Create Account

Cyan Winters has had enough Rumors begin to swirl around league

Kelowna, BC -

Cyan Winters is not happy with his current situation and is considering requesting a trade. Or at least, that is the rumor currently circulating through the small town of Kelowna and beginning to seep into the ground water around the league. An anonymous twitter poster known as @nwjhl_insider tweeted the following today: "hearing Winters wants out of Kelowna #breakingnews"

[Image: 3ydjtvt.jpg]

Calls to the Knights front office have been screened and sent directly to voice mail, and emails have not been returned. Attempts to contact Cyan Winters have thus far proved unsuccessful as well.

There is reason to doubt the rumors, however. Most importantly, when asked about a possible trade in a recent interview Winters was very clear that he was dedicated to the Knights and would not ask to leave unless other core elements did. So far we haven't heard any rumblings of any other trades, so it would seem as though Winters should be staying put.

But that might not be the final word. After all, the Knights have lost every game since that interview and have continued to flounder, being shut out again last night. Winters numbers continue to climb, and he is now 3rd overall in the league in save percentage, behind only SHL send downs. The lack of free agents is hurting the Knights chance to build an offensive unit, and the few that trickle in have little interest in the struggling Knights.

[Image: London-Knights-.jpg]
An above average example of the Kelowna Knights offensive capabilities.

There have also been increasing reports of unrest in the Knights locker room and front office. One staffer who asked to not be named claimed to have heard discussions from management regarding a general lack of interest in the league and the team. This sentiment has been echoed in the locker room reportedly.

With all these reports, it is difficult to tell fact from fiction. However one thing is for certain, the Knights seem to be in trouble.

Code:
327 Words / 2 Images

:lol: typical rebuilding season just stick it out and blame Millbury Winters <3

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

:impact: - Fuhrberg
Firebirds - Ask
Falcons - Thomspon
:hitmen: - Verminski
Whalers - Viltonen

only team besides Kelowna you might have a shot at playing time is Whalers and even at that i'm not sure who phil would rather have if you were to ask for a trade

but good luck......you're a great goalie

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Oct 12 2012, 04:19 PM
:impact: - Fuhrberg
Firebirds - Ask
Falcons - Thomspon
:hitmen: - Verminski
Whalers - Viltonen

only team besides Kelowna you might have a shot at playing time is&nbsp; Whalers and even at that i'm not sure who phil would rather have if you were to ask for a trade

Only goalie I'd personally play infront of Winters is Ask.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Oct 12 2012, 03:21 PM

Only goalie I'd personally play infront of Winters is Ask.

Hands down.

#1WintersFan
#1EdwinFan

EFF YOU BY THE WAY WINTERS. I JUST MADE AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOU

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Oct 12 2012, 04:19 PM
only team besides Kelowna you might have a shot at playing time is&nbsp; Whalers and even at that i'm not sure who phil would rather have if you were to ask for a trade

Viltonen has been sexy for us in Vancouver 0.922 SV% only behind Ask, 1.98 GAA just behind Ask, and our defence has been great so Viltonen hasn't been required to face a lot of shots about 110 less than the leader in shots faced. So it'd be interesting to see what happens... if something should happen.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Oct 12 2012, 03:25 PM
EFF YOU BY THE WAY WINTERS. I JUST MADE AN ARTICLE ABOUT YOU

Maybe you'll get to play in front me soon?

Firebirds ?

Edit: I would never look to take Ask's throne. So probably not.

I would just sit and wait until the SHL season. Sit back and continue to enjoy this place until SHL drafts you Smile

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

[Image: popcorn.gif]
After what happened with McKorsy, this oughta be good.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Oct 12 2012, 03:50 PM
I would just sit and wait until the SHL season. Sit back and continue to enjoy this place until SHL drafts you Smile

...And the team that drafts him is affiliated to the Knights LOL

COme to Impact tbh...

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Oct 12 2012, 04:51 PM
[Image: popcorn.gif]
After what happened with McKorsy, this oughta be good.

true enough, goalies have been testy this year!

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Oct 12 2012, 04:25 PM

true enough, goalies have been testy this year!
Just don't expect to start right away unless goalies retire. That is all. Just like rookies do not expect to be line one.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Oct 12 2012, 06:53 PM

Just don't expect to start right away unless goalies retire. That is all. Just like rookies do not expect to be line one.

i do :ph34r:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers