Create Account

Fantasy Football Thread

I don't think we have one yet.

So how did y'all do this week? I'm up like 140 to 70 in my main league and the guy has Peyton left. I think I'm good, lol. With that, I'll be 5-1. My team is straight wrecking bitches. I even went with the gut call to start Josh Gordon this week and that paid off, getting me 20 (get extra points for long scores).

I am 2-2. Won 2 in a row. But this week my Team decided to suck and i am losing to a Team with like 5 people starting. Fuckin hate aaron Rodgers

[Image: hallsy.png]

CLosing out a big win in my bigger money league, moving me to 4-2. And got shit on again in my other league moving me to 2-4 lol. Pretty much fully focused on my big league now, got a bunch of injuries in my other league which killed me.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Oct 14 2012, 10:20 PM
CLosing out a big win in my bigger money league, moving me to 4-2.  And got shit on again in my other league moving me to 2-4 lol.  Pretty much fully focused on my big league now, got a bunch of injuries in my other league which killed me.

Lol I am in 4 leagues and pretty sure I'm going to win every single won this week. Jamie whooped my ass last week in one league though, lol.

I need a money league :(

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Oct 14 2012, 10:23 PM

Lol I am in 4 leagues and pretty sure I'm going to win every single won this week. Jamie whooped my ass last week in one league though, lol.

I need a money league :(

Yay Jamie Panthers Panthers

I did one with my friends for like 10 bucks and then one of my friends who moved away asked me to join a 50 dollar league so I figured Id give it a go. Very competitive, legit everyone is active on waivers and shit and with trades and whatnot. Luckily my team is doing well in that one.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Oct 14 2012, 10:25 PM

Yay Jamie  Panthers  Panthers

I did one with my friends for like 10 bucks and then one of my friends who moved away asked me to join a 50 dollar league so I figured Id give it a go.  Very competitive, legit everyone is active on waivers and shit and with trades and whatnot.  Luckily my team is doing well in that one.

Yeah money seems like the preferred route to go because lineups actually get set in those. I'm looking for a $50 one, sucks that the one here didn't get going.

[Image: d0a8704ee98c4a9349705e6938cf3610.png]

WHAT THE FUCK

my opponent has 85 in case you're wondering, but that's not the point

There had to be someone active on free agents to start over Danny T lol. Also made the mistake of starting Boldin over Maclin, but the 0 at RB is what killed you.

Word of advice. Trade a QB for a RB. You have 3 solid QB's and 1 good RB Id make a move.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Oct 14 2012, 09:42 PM
[Image: d0a8704ee98c4a9349705e6938cf3610.png]

WHAT THE FUCK

my opponent has 85 in case you're wondering, but that's not the point
Your first mistake was having Tony Romo on your team. :facepalm:

i started rg3 every week except week 1 but i didnt think he was gonna play and forgot to check this morning...

and maclin has done jack shit for me all year and now he gets 19 freaking points?! yeeesh.

ill try and trade romo or flacco but i dont think anyone will want one of them.

and yeah, i should have gone after a free agent RB.. was dumb on my part.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Oct 14 2012, 11:22 PM
i started rg3 every week except week 1 but i didnt think he was gonna play and forgot to check this morning...

and maclin has done jack shit for me all year and now he gets 19 freaking points?! yeeesh.

ill try and trade romo or flacco but i dont think anyone will want one of them.

and yeah, i should have gone after a free agent RB.. was dumb on my part.

Maclin had 26 in my league lol. He was on my bench.

My biggest mistake this week...at about 12:50 I put the Falcons D in my lineup instead of the Bengals and then switched them right before kickoff. Falcons had 19, Bengals had 0. Lmao.

Oh another one...I've started Dez Bryant EVERY week. I bench him for Josh Gordon and he goes off, but thankfully Gordon got me 20 or I would've been pissed as fuck haha.

Got blitzed in two of my leagues because I went against Rodgers in both. Didn't help that in one of them, Luck sucked the d this weekend. In the other one, I'm down 9, but have McGahee left and he has Decker. Not impossible.

Got Offered:

Calvin Johnson
Andre Brown
Andrew Hawkins

FOR

Eric Decker
Doug Martin

I love Decker but I should do this right?

That would give leave Bradshaw and Charles as my RB's and Johnson, Nicks, Boldin and Moore as my receivers, needing to play 3 each week. I like having an RB as my flex but Mega-Tron is tough to pass up on.

Dat feel when you pick up the Chargers defence off waivers.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Hmm Dez Bryant Questionable.... against ATL.

Should I Start him? or Santana Moss who plays against CAR :o

Also, would it be Worth it to start Denarius Moore? (He has like 18 point projection Tongue)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52