Create Account

S11 Interested Prospects

We just won the Four stats cup and we are looking itrepeat, yes we have a new GM core but we want to win it all this season and the next. Most important Date is the Draft, and hopefully i will get all of the late round steals to win the championship this season.

Code:
Activity Level out of ten?
What type of player will you build this season and what ares will you most likely Improve?
Position:
Player page:
Why the Whalers?

if any of you prospects have any questions about my self and my ways of Gming please free feel to Pm me, i want to build a Winning Enviroment here in Vancouver, i would love to try my best to build the best LR ever season.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Activity Level out of ten? 9
What type of player will you build this season and what ares will you most likely Improve? Scoring , Puck Handling, Endurance, Checking, and Stregth
Position: LW
Player page:
Why the Whalers? they are cool - Lil B

Activity Level out of ten? Nine
What type of player will you build this season and what ares will you most likely Improve? I plan on being an offensive playmaker for the most part. Being able to score when need be, but can also find the open man with my passing abilities. I will, however, add a good amount of TPE to defense in order to make my player more of a two way player
Position: Center
Player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=17383
Why the Whalers? I want to play for a winner and the Whalers proved that last year.

Come to Vancouver - I was the captain of the S10 Four Star Championship team so I'm looking forward to seeing what the future Whalers can do Smile

GO Whalers

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If there a way this former captain can help ya... let me know Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Bonjour, and Hello.

I am former 1st overall nwjhl draft pick, Jordan Banack. Recently, my presence on this site has been lacking - however - that is due to the offseason. I am
Looking at coming back full stride with my new player - Tuumo Tikkanen. (or however you truly spell it lol).

I can assure you that a draft pick used on myself will not be wasted, and I am hoping to go within the first round. Again, I promise this pick will not be a waste.

Feel free to "PM" me so we can discuss this matter further and possibly start a successful season together?

Merci, and Ciao.

nope no interest at all.. scrubs

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 1 2012, 02:09 PM
nope no interest at all.. scrubs

K, I guess we are drafting some1 else now.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Dec 1 2012, 04:18 PM

K, I guess we are drafting some1 else now.
Your own fault. You knew when you traded up I had demands just because you won't meet them that's your own fault bud

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 1 2012, 02:28 PM

Your own fault. You knew when you traded up I had demands just because you won't meet them that's your own fault bud

Y u so mean. We wanted you but we can't have u because ur an asshole. :(

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Dec 1 2012, 04:32 PM

Y u so mean. We wanted you but we can't have u because ur an asshole. :(
I told you I'm not signing unless it's for max, no trade clause, top line promised on PP, PK and Regular lines, input on the team's lines, guaranteed captaincy and input in all trades. The other team interested in me had no problem guaranteeing me that but you did so I won't sign with you. Sorry

With that being said, I do not wish to be drafted by the Whalers. I'm sorry Hallsy, I already have my new team. You decided to beat around the bush too much when deciding if you wanted to draft me.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 1 2012, 02:43 PM

I told you I'm not signing unless it's for max, no trade clause, top line promised on PP, PK and Regular lines, input on the team's lines, guaranteed captaincy and input in all trades. The other team interested in me had no problem guaranteeing me that but you did so I won't sign with you. Sorry

K, I guess. Oh shit now we are not drafting bleak now :( looks like we are fucked.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Dec 1 2012, 04:55 PM

K, I guess. Oh shit now we are not drafting bleak now :( looks like we are fucked.
Sorry.

The Whalers is a great organization they worked hard for a long time to get that 4 star and I hope you rooks don't think it's easy. I cant vouch for the new management but Vancouver is a great place to play. But when the Impact come to town I won't go easy on you guys!

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Dec 1 2012, 04:49 PM
With that being said, I do not wish to be drafted by the Whalers. I'm sorry Hallsy, I already have my new team. You decided to beat around the bush too much when deciding if you wanted to draft me.

Wait, what? Honestly? Yep, draftees should be told where they're going in advance for sure. :lol:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]