Create Account

Cam Wilson, The Original Feminist

I am the original feminist. I believe men and women should be completely equal. No special benefits to either side.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AqfT53iBZRA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AqfT53iBZRA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

(Notice: all ugly girls and feminized males that look like girls hippies)

For people that don't know the back story, this was a feminist protest at U of T because Dr. warren Farrell was having a men's right speech/conference or whatever and it addressed issue such as men's suicides, and addictions, and a bunch of other topics. Anyways these feminists show up and start yelling "hate speech" and "misogyny" and "rapists". They might aswell be yelling "censor the truth".

"Just like that ignorant girl at the end. Warren Farrell was a supporter of the original woman's rights movements and even joined woman's rights organizations. And if these people actually took the time to see what his stance is all about, they would just see that he is opposed to the current direction that many feminist groups are taking. But they don't listen, they just call him a rape supporter and say that he thinks date rape is exciting. ****ing logic, like he actually supports guys going out and raping chicks"

Anyways, it's just sad what today's feminists have turned into. What used to be for equality has now turned into a hate group against the male race.

Also it seems like the word "misogyny" is thrown around way too often nowadays and improperly. A misogynist is someone who hates women btw.

But if you take anything from this thread, all I want from you guys is to be aware.

If you are interested, you can go to

Avoiceformen.com

Educate yourself on today's issues. It also has a lot of insightful articles and a lot of funny stuff too.

If you took the time to read and educate yourself, then thank you. If not, I don't mind.

Basically extremist's for any cause are fucking idiots.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Dec 1 2012, 11:35 PM

Ya, ground breaking news Cam :lol:

I'm brown and wat is extremist

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Dec 1 2012, 11:35 PM

True. But it's not even really extremists anymore. The minority feminists are the ones that want complete equality. The majority are the crazy ones that have a hatred of men. I mean any gender studies course at any university leans heavily towards women and tells people that men are oppressive and all of that. It's honestly scary.

http://tomenunite.blogspot.ca/2012/11/warr...rotest.html?m=1

^ you can watch Farrell's whole talk here. Just scroll down a bit. It's very informative. And you also can see how soft spoken and kind he is. All he wants is complete equality for men and women yet feminists were raging outside and calling him a rape supporter and all of that. I mean, it rustles my jimmies more than anything in the world.

Women don't want equality. They want the benefits of equality without the consequences

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Dec 2 2012, 01:09 AM

True. But it's not even really extremists anymore. The minority feminists are the ones that want complete equality. The majority are the crazy ones that have a hatred of men. I mean any gender studies course at any university leans heavily towards women and tells people that men are oppressive and all of that. It's honestly scary.

http://tomenunite.blogspot.ca/2012/11/warr...rotest.html?m=1

^ you can watch Farrell's whole talk here. Just scroll down a bit. It's very informative. And you also can see how soft spoken and kind he is. All he wants is complete equality for men and women yet feminists were raging outside and calling him a rape supporter and all of that. I mean, it rustles my jimmies more than anything in the world.
It all the vocal minority versus the silent majority. You are only going to hear about the crazy bitches not the normal ones. It is like that with everything. Just gotta take it with a grain of salt and realize there are a lot of crazy fucker's in the world.

:lol: Look at history, men have been dominant assholes for most of if not all of it.

Women weren't considered legally people until the 1930's for fuck sakes :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Dec 2 2012, 12:17 AM
:lol: Look at history, men have been dominant assholes for most of if not all of it.

Women weren't considered legally people until the 1930's for fuck sakes :lol:

Ok. This isn't the 1930's anymore. I don't know why you even brought it up. I told you, I am all for equal rights. We've come a long way, times have changed.

Dominant assholes? Wow. Those dominant assholes went to war to protect their women and children and worked hard to provide for their families.

The video got removed but from what I see in the picture of the video it looks as if they aren't in the kitchen.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Dec 2 2012, 01:26 AM

Ok. This isn't the 1930's anymore. I don't know why you even brought it up. I told you, I am all for equal rights. We've come a long way, times have changed.

Dominant assholes? Wow. Those dominant assholes went to war to protect their women and children and worked hard to provide for their families.

Note: women weren't ALLOWED to go to war.

It's still very much a feminist hating society. Name 2 female world leaders without googling it (names not countries). If you can it takes time, doesn't come to the top of your head. Now name 3 male ones. Need I say more?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Dec 2 2012, 12:29 AM

It's still very much a feminist hating society. Name 2 female world leaders without googling it (names not countries). If you can it takes time, doesn't come to the top of your head. Now name 3 male ones. Need I say more?

Because men were considered more disposable and are obviously physically and mentally better suited for combat. Why do you think Its always "women and children First" ? Because men are considered as disposable. Farrell even talks about that in his talk.

Also I can name a bunch of women world leaders. Would you like a list?

Fuark my jimmies are so rustled I can't even sleep. I need to wake up early tomorrow. Fuarrrrrrk.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Dec 2 2012, 01:35 AM

Because men were considered more disposable and are obviously physically and mentally better suited for combat. Why do you think Its always "women and children First" ? Because men are considered as disposable. Farrell even talks about that in his talk.

Also I can name a bunch of women world leaders. Would you like a list?

Note: I said without google. It's easy to google them.

Why should men be considered more disposable? Blah blah, people shouldn't be considered more disposable than another it's all wrong to begin with. You're talking about equality then proving the inequality of society.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Dec 1 2012, 09:29 PM

Kim Campbell (former Canadian Prime Minister) and that other chick, idk

The Husky (Canadian Prime Minister), The Black Guy (US President), and The Chinese Guy (Korean Leader)

now without googling, name me the Leader of the following countries

Thailand
Switzerland
Ireland