Create Account

Hey Guys, this is kind of important

Please, for the sake of the league, stop accusing new members of being Meg. Just move on.

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 9 2012, 12:37 AM
Please, for the sake of the league, stop accusing new members of being Meg.  Just move on.
Yeahthat Kinda pathetic that every new members get accused of meg as one of the first post they see.

Yeahthat
It happened after the whole Bill/Gage thing and we definetely lost members because of it

Lol no offense but meg has already had 2 multis since the new site opened.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Yes, please do.

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 9 2012, 12:15 AM
Lol no offense but meg has already had 2 multis since the new site opened.

I don`t give a fuck. It will cause new members to go inactive if they have like 10 people assuming they`re meg.

as long as the new members arent breaking any rules and causing shit, why start shit and accuse them?

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 9 2012, 12:27 AM
as long as the new members arent breaking any rules and causing shit, why start shit and accuse them?

Exactly. You don`t know if they`re meg, so why bother driving them away with accusations.

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 9 2012, 12:27 AM
Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 8 2012, 11:30 PM

Exactly.  You don`t know if they`re meg, so why bother driving them away with accusations.
You're obviously Meg :ph34r:

But yeah guys seriously I think it's quite obvious that if Meg does create another multi we can expect her to slip up and we'll know

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 9 2012, 01:05 AM

You're obviously Meg&nbsp; :ph34r:

But yeah guys seriously I think it's quite obvious that if Meg does create another multi we can expect her to slip up and we'll know

No, I'm Bill Dickhead-Sommerville, and Gibson. :ph34r:

I'm Meg. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by sorryifarted@Jan 9 2012, 12:30 AM

Ilike
me too :D

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 8 2012, 11:30 PM

me too :D
i like u

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 9 2012, 01:33 AM

i like u
rawrrr