Christoph Klose (from HAM)

Chiefs gets
Charlie Chiclets (from LVK)
1st HAM S14 (from HAM)

Steelhawks gets
David Winter (from MIN)
1st LVK S14 (from LVK)

Comment:
First of all I want to say thank you to Klose for his time in Hamilton even it wasn´t as long as expected. He is a good guy and I hope we will stay in contact as friends here. Klose was most likely not resigning in Hamilton (99%) and thats the reason I tried to find something in long term.
Winter is also heading FA in the summer, but he is a good friend of mine and Hamilton is one of his top 3 destinations (see his FA article), so I think to have much better odds with him compared to Klose.
I am looking forward to work with him in this season and hopefully even longer aswell. Wink

Thank you to Boon and Shutout for the easy and fair negotiations. I think every team finally got the pieces they have looked for.

Joe Steelhawks

:( charlieeeeeeeeeee

Accept... so when I inquired about Winter the top offer was an active and a 1st, turns out it was Chiclets and a 1st lol.

Chiclets, gonna miss you, pure hockey move as I stated before and sucks sending a Ice Wolf draftee away. One of my better friends in the league too.

Welcome to the team Klose.

I better be seeing you soon Winter! Tried to get you both here.

Klose a King? I look forward to this Challenge Cup Finals penalty. Smile

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Welcome to Minnesota Mr. Chiclets! One guy I wanted to have in the locker room for a long time!

Good luck in Hamilton Winter.

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Feb 24 2013, 01:48 AM

Yeahthat
against the Steelhawks ofc Wink

I'll miss being a King, only locker room I've ever known but I'm looking forward to moving on and being a a Chief.

Good Luck to everyone involved.

Wut

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

ZOMG, I get to retire on Klose's team!

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Feb 23 2013, 07:48 PM

Oi. :(

Didn't think it was possible to dislike Hamilton even more. :lol: :lol:

where partlow n dooley 2 chiefs trade??

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Feb 23 2013, 09:52 PM
where partlow n dooley 2 chiefs trade??

when am I supposed to trade dooley :unsure:

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Feb 23 2013, 05:54 PM

when am I supposed to trade dooley  :unsure:

yesterday

Wow... I don't really know what to say right now, I know there were talks about possible trading me but I didn't expect it to suddenly go down so quickly Huh

I just wanted to say thank you to my teammates and my GMs, I had such a great time in Minnesota and leaving the team is extremely tough for me, I just love the guys on the team and still can't believe that I won't be a part of this group anymore. You guys rock Smile!

On the other hand I'm already looking forward to my time in Hamilton, the Steelhawks have always been one of my favorite teams in the SHL and Joe is a great guy and a good friend of mine outside the SHL. Thanks to him for putting that trust into me and I'm already looking forward to meeting all you guys in the LR Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]