Create Account

Wild Discussion

Could a thread like this ever exist and thrive? Probably not but wanted to see if there were anyone on here except myself that actually care about the Wild?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan, but I have no significant problems with the Wild. I don't particularly like them, but there's no reason for me to hate them. I'm a fan of Mikko Koivu and Niklas Backstrom (I love Finns, idk why)

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I fucking love my team. This team is just so impressive.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

hi 2bad we r no longr in d same division in d future

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Lucifer@Mar 25 2013, 06:19 PM
hi 2bad we r no longr in d same division in d future
Yeah But it'll be nice for the Wild to build some regionally closer rivals. I have a feeling Jets and Blackhawks games are going to become big time games the more the Wild play them. I'm excited as hell for the future of this franchise. They just keep impressing me.

I hate hockey. That is all.

Hockey? I thought this was a site for curling!?

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Jul 1 2013, 11:59 AM
Hockey? I thought this was a site for curling!?

Clutterbuck would be the best curler known to man.

Nino is such a bitch.. bad trade IMO. Clutterbuck is an impact player..

I was wondering how you're doing today, 701... feel for ya.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Man, this is one wild discussion. Appropriate title there, Wasty. This shit is quite wild indeed.

Clutter sadly was gonna be asking for moreover than he's worth and I'm glad we got something for him but I wish we could've pulled a late first for him.

I feel like Nino just needs a change of scenery. I hope the trade helps for both teams. But ill miss Clutter :(

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jul 1 2013, 01:40 PM
Man, this is one wild discussion. Appropriate title there, Wasty. This shit is quite wild indeed.

#blamespangs

Clutterbuck is worth the world when it comes to money. I'm not watching Wild hockey for at the very least, one season.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfAPPuXF9ys"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfAPPuXF9ys" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>