Create Account

Official NHL 14 Wish List

1. Improve the AI... to many problems with them. Passing, skating, boardplaying, they're fooled by the simplest of dekes every time, and overall computer thought process. Too many times has the AI turned puck over in our own zone, and I'm talking literally passing the puck into our slot to the other team.

2. Fix the momentum system. Once a goal is scored the opposite AI become "retarded" and do nothing but cause problems.

Honestly I want fixes for EASHL because I happen to play it a lot. The game has lots of problems and as long as EA continues to make a hockey game every single year don't expect them to create a genuinely "good" game. I preferred 2K's but if we could get EA's game controls, i.e. pro stick, with 2K's game performance then perfect. Wishful thinking though.

Faster simming. Since I don't eashl anymore, I just want to be able to sim fast in BAGM.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Mar 25 2013, 12:42 AM

Deking is easy when you know what you're doing. Maybe I'm just too good :D

Buster, I would dominate you. Ask Toast :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 25 2013, 06:49 AM

Buster, I would dominate you. Ask Toast  :lol:

Yeah but I'm actually good at NHL

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I'm pretty good myself.

I just hate how easy it is. and I hate how the AI plays on ur team. I mean whenever I am in defensive zone, and I want to play a conservative keep behind the net with one man. they follow me, and someone is open in front of the net.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Mar 25 2013, 10:00 AM
I'm pretty good myself.

I just hate how easy it is. and I hate how the AI plays on ur team. I mean whenever I am in defensive zone, and I want to play a conservative keep behind the net with one man. they follow me, and someone is open in front of the net.

I never have this problem

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I was thinking, its kind of small and many people probably wouldnt like it. But in NHL 14 in Be a GM mode, instead of the boring simulation. I was thinking what would be cool is you can watch the game from your press box at the top just like a real GM. It would kind of be like in NBA 2K13 how you sit before being subbed in in my player.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 25 2013, 10:14 AM
I was thinking, its kind of small and many people probably wouldnt like it. But in NHL 14 in Be a GM mode, instead of the boring simulation. I was thinking what would be cool is you can watch the game from your press box at the top just like a real GM. It would kind of be like in NBA 2K13 how you sit before being subbed in in my player.

yeah,for sure. You can pull out your blackberry and ask your scouts what they think etc.? Or talk trades and the players value would be affected by their performance for that night (very small amount)

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]