Create Account

Potoczny Sig Tourney

Okay like Myers is doing I am opening up a sig tourney for my new player, Marian Potoczny.

Since i'll be using the contract money from Wastlund so the grand prize is big time so i'm looking for the best of work.

Since I just recently got a wonderful sig from Dion, the winning sig will be worn along with Dion's newest sig.

Please use the following for the render:

Tomas Jurco (Only in Team Slovakia or Saint John Sea Dogs uniform, NOT Detroit or Grand Rapids)

Prizes:

1st Place: 2 Million
2nd Place: 1.5 Million
3rd Place: 500K

I will be closing this on April 10th at 6:00pm Pacific, then Decision will be made by 9:00pm Pacific.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Bump since Myers tourney is over

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Apr 2 2013, 03:25 AM
Okay like Myers is doing I am opening up a sig tourney for my new player, [b]Marian Potoczny.

Since i'll be using the contract money from Wastlund so the grand prize is big time so i'm looking for the best of work.

Since I just recently got a wonderful sig from Dion, the winning sig will be worn along with Dion's newest sig.

Please use the following for the render:

Tomas Jurco (Only in Team Slovakia or Saint John Sea Dogs uniform, NOT Detroit or Grand Rapids)

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 Million
2nd Place: 1 Million
3rd Place: 500K

I will be closing this on April 10th at 6:00pm Pacific, then Decision will be made by 9:00pm Pacific.[/b]

Contract money cannot be transferred.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Apr 3 2013, 03:36 PM

Contract money cannot be transferred.
it's not being transferred...he's spending it on sigs just like me and Myers are doing.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Apr 3 2013, 01:43 PM

it's not being transferred...he's spending it on sigs just like me and Myers are doing.
Yeahthat I thought that its allowed.

Could I make a 2nd one Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Apr 3 2013, 06:44 PM
Could I make a 2nd one  Smile
Of Course Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Apr 3 2013, 09:36 PM

Yeahthat I thought that its allowed.

I'm getting clarification. I just know that I was told not to let people give away contract money, whether to themselves or anyone else. I realize this isn't "giving away" but there was no distinction. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Apr 3 2013, 10:53 PM

I'm getting clarification. I just know that I was told not to let people give away contract money, whether to themselves or anyone else. I realize this isn't "giving away" but there was no distinction. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.
Okay sounds good, I figured there would be some leeway as we're all retired and that contract money really goes to waste.

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Apr 4 2013, 02:02 AM

Okay sounds good, I figured there would be some leeway as we're all retired and that contract money really goes to waste.

You can still use it to train your player for your final year. That's what I did with mine since I was told I couldn't do anything with it. Maybe I just didn't know what "can't do anything" really meant. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Apr 3 2013, 11:03 PM

You can still use it to train your player for your final year. That's what I did with mine since I was told I couldn't do anything with it. Maybe I just didn't know what "can't do anything" really meant. Tongue
:lol: nothing left to train haha. Yeah I mean I would understand if I was just handing people 3 Million dollars but it is for goods and services lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Apr 4 2013, 01:05 AM

:lol: nothing left to train haha. Yeah I mean I would understand if I was just handing people 3 Million dollars but it is for goods and services lol.
Yeahthat i am completely maxed in everything possible Tongue oh and wasty, i'll get you an entry in the next few days Smile

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Apr 3 2013, 11:43 PM

Yeahthat i am completely maxed in everything possible Tongue oh and wasty, i'll get you an entry in the next few days Smile
Sounds good! Cheers I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries!!

[Image: 374bd97a-53e6-48da-a237-2e202facda0b_zpsfae187e0.jpg]

These are to be limited to $500k, but since this is a new thing I'll say you can pay out $2m tops (to each person.) I am going to make sure there is an official rule with the limits in it from here on out. You can supplement it with non-contract money if you wish to keep the current totals.