Create Account

Renegades announce captains

This season marks a new era in Renegades hockey, and at this time we've decided to change the leadership structure of our team, we have new faces and new leaders.

<div align="center">[Image: 2u4snlt.png]</div>

The first 'A' will be given to a player who is new in Texas this season but I believe that he will be a great player and teammate in Texas for some time, he has been passed around the league quite a lot in the past few seasons but I believe we have a home for him in Texas, the first alternate captain is...MARK MALYCKYJ.

[Image: williemitchell1.jpg]

The 2nd 'A' is going to a player who has established himself as a star in Texas, he is the rock solid foundation of the Renegades defense, and a player who brings a wealth of experience and skill to the team, our 2nd alternate is...CHRIS PARTLOW.

[Image: Doughty-04-18-2012-w-MZ.jpg]

And when it came down to who deserves the 'C', it came down to just one player; this man has exploded onto the scene in Texas and has formed arguably the most formidable duo in the SHL alongside Elias Armia, he's come a long way since we acquired him from Vegas and there is no one else I'd want to lead this team...BRENDAN GIBBON.

[Image: 6807519194_34bc004e1d_z.jpg]

We here in Texas believe the time is now and these guys have everything at their disposal to lead us to a strong finish in the West and a Challenge Cup in the near future.

Renegades Towel

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

RENEGODS

gibby gets a c? oh lordy

Gibbys a Captain damn lol world was supposed to end 2012 clearly

West Kendall

C is for cage.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy@Apr 24 2013, 04:13 PM
RENEGODS

Ilike

Led by Gibby the Renegoon

Can i be "b"? Go renagods.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester Jr.@Apr 24 2013, 04:56 PM
Can i be "b"? Go renagods.

Hired as Team Bitch. :ph34r:

Where's my letter? :ph34r:

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Apr 24 2013, 05:18 PM
Where's my letter?&nbsp; :ph34r:

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE Angry

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Apr 24 2013, 03:59 PM

Hired as Team Stud. :ph34r:

Thanks babe.

trade me

trade me

Dont trade me.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Apr 24 2013, 06:04 PM
trade me
What did we talk about, Carl? What the hell, man. Just because you really wanna play for Calgary and have buttsex with O4L doesn't mean you can go around saying you want traded.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE